Trailers: Hitman: Absolution - Disguises Trailer

Hitman: Absolution - Disguises Trailer

If the whole assassin thing doesn't pan out Agent 47 should go into costuming.

Watch Video

This game is looking better all the time

Who doesn't celebrate that kind of news with some cliff diving?

The more I see, the better this game is getting. I had the fortunate chance to play it for a bit as well and I can only conclude one thing:

This is a proper Hitman game.

The chicken and squirrel suits in this trailer only sealed the deal.

DVS BSTrD:

*aligns crosshairs over center mass*

Wait, there was no pun here...

*begins repacking sniper rifle in fancy case*

On Topic: CHICKEN!

And the "lol" disguises shows they're going to keep the signature humor of the game that they tried to convey in the nuns trailer.

The Gentleman:

DVS BSTrD:

And the "lol" disguises shows they're going to keep the signature humor of the game that they tried to convey in the nuns trailer.

*Whew* Talk about a close shave!

DVS BSTrD:

The Gentleman:

DVS BSTrD:

*Whew* Talk about a close shave!

Turns of phrases are not technically puns, so you get away for today.

I have to say, I think most of the people complaining about the sexy nuns would be shut up if the trailer had finished with a snippet of this with 47 wearing one of their slutty outfits and trying to get into their headquarters.

Also, if it was me hearing that guy being so happy about not having prostate cancer, I'd rethink killing him. It'd be like, "well, it'll be so much easier to just go through him, and if I only knock him out I'll have to find somewhere to stash him, people might find him, they'd know I was there.... But god damn it, I just can't do it like that. I'm an assassin, not a total bastard." Unless, as mentioned above, I had a sweet pun ready to go

Whatever disguise he's wearing, he still looks like a goddamn serial killer. His facial expression pretty much radiates "Damn, I'm past my killing quota! Gotta kill somebody fast, before I totally snap."

Game looks awesome but to this trailer I only have one witty comment to say.

Because no one will notice the guy shooting people in a chicken suit.

I thought the judges robe was a nice touch

I kind of wish that if I come across to guy with the great news in the game I won't have to kill him, it seems a shame to ruin such great news like that.

The lack of a sexy nun disguise disturbs me.

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 16992)