Movie Trailers: Django Unchained - International Trailer

Django Unchained - International Trailer

I'm pretty sure that Leo's character won't make it out of this film alive.

Watch Video

I'm also pretty sure that Leo will be looking at an Oscar for it. The more I get teased the more I want to see it.

This looks fucking sweet.

Seriously.

I mean, really. Freaking. Sweet.

In case you weren't sure, I'm sort of looking forward to this. I also love how Samuel L Jackson looks - aged and still clearly looks badass, even if he doesn't do anything.

aeric90:
I'm also pretty sure that Leo will be looking at an Oscar for it. The more I get teased the more I want to see it.

I'd add Christoph Waltz to that as well. Even if we haven't seen much of him, he's too good an actor to be outshined by something as petty as the lead protagonist and villain :P

Dicaprio is relishing being an evil bastard.

I think this is DiCaprio's first out-and-out villain role since Man in the Iron Mask. He wasn't a very effective bad guy in that.

But his acting has really matured over time and I'm looking forward to this.

Oh, hell yes. Hell fucking yes.

I definitely agree about DiCaprio's acting maturing. He's well past the whole "I'm a pretty boy for lead roles about young men trying to find themselves in life" phase and he's definitely starting to have an established presence.

Believable casual evil is hard to pull off without looking ridiculous in the process. If he manages that, he's got Oscar material in the making. I'm also pretty glad to see how Tarantino's latched onto Christoph Waltz. Guy's no Walken, but he's quite versatile.

Such a bummer this is getting released in Australia an entire month after it gets released in the US- I'm so keen to see this film it hurts.

wow...
I was waiting for this but it seems to be a lot more awesome than what I had expected.
Now I am REALLY looking forward to this!!!

Jezzascmezza:
Such a bummer this is getting released in Australia an entire month after it gets released in the US- I'm so keen to see this film it hurts.

Movies here can go for months without seeing a release at all, I'm sure this one is on the "2 months later" list, Repo-men was 6 months later for fuck sakes!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here