Trailers: Assassin's Creed 3 - Launch Trailer

Assassin's Creed 3 - Launch Trailer

The American Revolution and Assassin's Creed together make me all of the interested.

Watch Video

It looks awesome and I can't wait for it. But, I'm a PC gamer, so when this comes out I'll have to disconnect from internet entirely if I want to avoid the spoilers. God damn you Ubisoft. You and your passive aggressive treatment of PC crowd. It would be so much easier to hate you if your games were terrible.

EDIT: Did they base the monologue in this trailer on Man of Steel teaser? I think they did. Listen.

Child!Connor is damn cute.

Well, I'm still not getting this game on launch, but still fairly interested. Let's hope the plot will be any good.

Anyone else think this trailer was a little "light"? I mean I know its a launch trailer but it just seems to be a short rehash of everything already shown in other trailers, was hoping at least to see a little glimpse of the Desmond sequences

A Desmond-free trailer. Ubisoft knows how to make me happy.

So.... what happened to this title NOT favoring the colonists overmuch? Because it looks like Connor is pretty heavily siding with the Americans here.

Then there's that comment about American's being free or Slaves? (Which doesn't make any sense even to someone who grew up with the American version of the war, the British weren't enslaving us)

Finally, playing America the Beautiful over the whole thing?

Not really complaining per se, but Ubi had made comments about NOT villainizing the British, but...

Finally, we get to do the AssCreed Pocahontas-dive with a real Indian.

I still hope there is an expansion into the french revolution, that is the one with all the revolution in it.

Krantos:
So.... what happened to this title NOT favoring the colonists overmuch? Because it looks like Connor is pretty heavily siding with the Americans here.

Yeah I am going to agree. Ever since the first trailer all I have seen is "glorious" blues shooting (and killing) "evil Reds."

I suppose they are French so it is understandable...

Anyway I want to be Red and I want to give the treasonus rebels NO Quarter.

Then I might buy the game...

Wait it's from Ubisoft...

No I wont

EDIT: Fixed quote

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook