GinxTV: Assassin's Creed 3 - Guide to Connor Kenway

Assassin's Creed 3 - Guide to Connor Kenway

Ginx gives us a fantastic view into what drives Connor Kenway in Assassin's Creed 3.

Watch Video

Definitely one of the better episodes I've seen. Loved the depth you gave to Connor, before this, he'd seemed fairly dull to me.

UFriday:
Definitely one of the better episodes I've seen. Loved the depth you gave to Connor, before this, he'd seemed fairly dull to me.

Makes sense. I mean all characters seem boring until we get to know them. We've seen only glimpses of him so its natural to think he is boring.

That one section where Connor is running, pushing a guy down, picking up a gun while continuing to sprint towards a guy, who he then kills AND then jumps off the beam to stab the target looked so cool. Is that really how fluid they made the animations for the entire game? Because that's awesome.

May I just say that I love the professionalism of these videos and that as an APUSH student, I am super excited for this game.

Though the character seems fairly interesting, I paid more attention in that video to the combat. If that's what it is going to be like, I'm definitely interested! Seemed very smooth and fluid, less 'stand still and wait to counter' than previous games(though its been consistently improving)

That was an awesome video. Thank you.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here