LoadingReadyRun: On the Case

Pages 1 2 NEXT

On the Case

Investigating, extorting, what's the difference?

Watch Video

Heh, that's an epic role by Cam there, he really nailed the death threats.

Wow... James got back in yesterday, didn't he? Just in time for the stinger. :)

Kathleen and Kate (K^2?) - Private Extortionists sounds like it could be it's own series too!

I love Cam, his explaination of microwaves changed my life... Ok, maybe exaggerating a little but you get my meaning.

I get the impression that if Kathleen and Cam ever teamed up for evil that not only would their eventual minions be effective and obedient but when the heroes eventually storm the Fortress of Doom that Sir Shinyarmour would be convinced that it was all hijinks and it's best just not to let the matter go too far.

I can still hear the frequency that only teenagers can hear... Im 22. Im not sure what that means.

Good episode :)

Graham can't handle mail. Kathleen, your next act of extortion investigation is at hand!

Well, that was an extra silly commodoreHUSTLE, but damn, if I didn't like it. :D Yay, for more screen time for Bee Teamers!

Graham a UK address is the following:

House number and street name
Town or Village
City
County
Part of UK
Postcode

at least I think that's it?

I see that uncut sheet of magic cards you have thur!

That was exceedingly entertaining. My favorite parts were the shipping jokes, which is something I genuinely never thought I would say.

Sorry, I'm entirely derailed by the background kitty. Daw...

Cam is very... convincing as a defender of secrets.

I really liked "West Chesterbingmingham" etc, and the rest of the shipping jokes. Not something I anticipated finding funny.

Great video as always. Khavren needs more background cameos.

Cam went all Ripper Giles darkside, nice :D

Wait... Kate and Graham were the camera people... so who camera'd the last shot where they were both on screen? Was it ghosts???

"How many orders came in?"
"Like, three!"

Oh god... I ordered a T-Shirt from you guys last week! I'M SO SORRY!!!

Also, it's really nice and fits well. Thanks!

aeric90:
Wow... James got back in yesterday, didn't he? Just in time for the stinger. :)

Kathleen and Kate (K^2?) - Private Extortionists sounds like it could be it's own series too!

Two for the price of one? Sold! I'd watch that.

ritchards:
Wait... Kate and Graham were the camera people... so who camera'd the last shot where they were both on screen? Was it ghosts???

probably the ghost from last week

MatParker116:

Town or Village
City
County
Part of UK
Postcode

<Flat Number> [Building Name]
<Location> Square (Which is actually wrong, but the mail still gets through...)
Camden Town
London
LONDON (Counties can get a lot stranger than that)
Postcode
UNITED KINGDOM

And you're trying to fit that into a very regimented postal system.

And this is ignoring the vast swathes of houses without numbers (Edgewood, Clarence House, and Whitehouse to name a few I've lived in)
If you go to a village where everyone knows the postman things can get very weird;
"The little red house at the end of the lane" indeed.

Don't know what Canadian addresses are like, but I've seem some Eastern European addresses which were just a list of numbers and letters. Know idea how they'd deliver something to the UK...

So as Bill is gone (from LRR)
Can Cam be the new Tiddlywings?
(masked serial killer from older episodes)
Because after this episode I'm pretty sure he can pull it off.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunny!

BTW: Kate and Kathleen need to be in more skits togeather & what ever happened to Alex?

Procrastination AND placing blame. I'd love to see a skit based around this and how it's common practice in most offices.

As always, great stuff.

When I was at PAX east Graham was manning the band land booth by himself, I tried to buy a DVD, he looked terrified and said "uhh ummm James come back soon, hope james here soon" and started yelling "JAMES! need sell! JAMES!"

I just assumed that JoCo had given him a "special brownie", you know those musician types. ;)

but this explains EVERYTHING!

Love this video! The scene transitions were so sharp, you could cut them with a knife and the first scene with Kate and Kathleen passed the Bechdel test, which means the whole episode does!

Also, loved the cameo bits from Beej and Cam, but particularly Cam. He has become my most favorite of the LRR auxiliary cast (LRRxiliary?) cast due to his quiet intensity. Well, okay, maybe he's tied with Andy.

MatParker116:

Town or Village
City
County
Part of UK
Postcode

In a normal world, ideally, but we've encountered some weird ones O_O

Regarding that sound that only teenagers can hear.
I think it's not as much teenagers as young people.
Because according to Oatmeal
http://theoatmeal.com/quizzes/sound/
it is under 25years

P.S. Also it's Mr.Tiddlywings
P.P.S. Besides I just said Mr.Tiddlywings 2 times, so I shouldn't say Mr.Tiddlywings anymore

Kate and Kathleen should have they own show... With car chases.... And helicopters... And more money.... But mostly more money for helicopter car chases.

Graham_LRR:

MatParker116:

Town or Village
City
County
Part of UK
Postcode

In a normal world, ideally, but we've encountered some weird ones O_O

... Brommies?

Wertornion:

ritchards:

It was probably James.

It always amuses me to see a bunch of white Canadians talking like "wangstas". Then I remember that they sound blacker than I do, and I'm actually black.

I also like how you have that GI Joe poster Shortpacked mentioned, with staring Roadblock.

http://www.shortpacked.com/2005/comic/book-1-brings-back-the-80s/07-body-massage-machine/a-64/

Cam being a teacher makes a lot of sense, for some reason. He's also a little terrifying.

vxicepickxv:

Wertornion:

ritchards:

It was probably James.

I assumed it was Lex Tripod in an uncredited role.

Commodore Hustle time is best time of time.

Don't worry about it, Kathleen. Kate does get paid for booming for Checkpoint, but she then pays all of that and a bit more for Graham to put an exclamation point after her title.

...It's Graham who makes the credits, right?

This video was phenomenal!
Great writing and hilarious

that was hilarious! loved it!

Loved all the different references, especially the packing ones!

the hook was amazing, $20 or I will make you guys unfunny

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or