Trailers: Assassin's Creed III Story Trailer

Assassin's Creed III Story Trailer

Ever wonder why Connor joins the Order of Assassin's? Warning heavy spoilers.

Watch Video

Looks like this game will be pretty interesting. Waiting for 60% of the comments to be on how it's only American gun wank.

Not crazy about the voice actor or the stereotypical "burn down a village but leave one child alive who takes a level in badass and seeks his revenge" story.

Still excited as I think the setting is great (very underused in movies and games) and I enjoyed Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood.

wicket42:
Not crazy about the voice actor or the stereotypical "burn down a village but leave one child alive who takes a level in badass and seeks his revenge" story.

But that was the plot of Conan The Barbarian!
Ah you're probably right, whoever the villian is they'll never compare to James Earl Jones wearing the worst wig in the history of people having heads:

And they've went even more patriotic than the forth of July trailer. Jeez, to be honest I don't really care enough any more to be annoyed about that.

I like this kind of setting, the whole American war of independance, and that time period in general. I didn't play AC2 or it's expansion things, but I might actually pick this one up at some point. Bows are freaking awesome weapons, and I do like myself a little axe!

"No no no guys, it's totally cool, it's not just a black and white story all about how awesome it was to be an American killing English dudes! It's way more complicated than that, there's templars on both sides of the war!"

Well, y'know, maybe you should tell your marketing department that.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here