Think You Know Halo?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

10/10 first try. Not too surprising for me :)

Though only got in 7th. Ah well, at least I'm on the board.

I scored 60%, with 6 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Think You Know Halo?.
Take this quiz

Really? Whoo hoo! Much better than I thought I'd get. You know, since I know next to jack shit about Halo.

10 out of 10, yay.
I still got the 50th place, though.
The only one that posed any challenge to my magnificent brain was the rank of Mr. Johnson.

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Think You Know Halo?.
Take this quiz

Won't lie .. a few of them I had no idea about and had to Google it. Like for example, the installation questions about say The Arc- which installation number is it? Gosh darn I was like ".. No idea."

Cool, I'm first on a quiz for once. Those seemed pretty straightforward compared to some quizzes. I guess going into the extended universe could be a bit unfair.

:D I got Donut. Were all the badges Red vs Blue characters?

Got 6 out of 10, I do not know anything about Halo other than the obvious.

10/10. The only one I had to guess on was the Ark number and even that was fairly easy to guess. Should have used a couple harder questions from the books or Forward Unto Dawn.
Also these are my new favourite badges... Of all time.

Take this quiz

Only the question about Avery took me a while.

I got 10/10 the only one that tripped me up was the real name of Prophets. But other than that I knew all the others.

Got 8/10 my first time. Didn't know the name of the High Prophets and accidentally put the wrong installation number for The Ark.
Ironically though I'm rank 343...I'm not joking either. XD

I scored 50%, with 5 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Think You Know Halo?.
Take this quiz

Well I don't think that's too bad considering I've never played a Halo game in my life. Hell, the only thing I know about it is from Red vs Blue.

I clicked as fast as physically possible and I'm still 34th....

Still 10/10, but some of these people are just ridicules.

Do I think I know Halo? I know I know Halo!

10 out of 10. I couldn't be happier.

9/10 in just over a minute, which wouldn't be terribly impressive except that I've never so much as touched a Halo game and I managed to get that just by picking the answers that just felt right.

Ironically, the one I got wrong? The year Halo was released, lol.

More proof that multiple choice is by far the easiest testing format.

Take this quiz

10/10, 35th place. Not too shabby.

Damn. I know quite a bit about halo, but I didn't know the arbiter's actual name, or the name of the prophet's race (Though I guessed that one correctly).

I went into this one thinking it'd be a piece of cake. The other 8 were pretty simple though.

Answer: No!
(2 of 10)

Next Question please! maybe ask something about a good game *duck*

10/10 I had to guess on the Arks number and the prophets real name. I have to say I'm surprised at how many of you did not know Avery was a Seargent.

Technically Engineers are not a covenant race, as they are forerunner in origin, and are not allied with the covenant by choice.

I like how the guy at the top of the leaderboard is called 'Haha I win Halo'.

I have only played the halo 1 multiplayer at school years ago. That's why I got 4/10

Where are the TOUGH questions?

Cmon!

Stuff like "What is the naming schemes of the monitors?", or "Where is the ammunition from the carbine mined from?", or "What was halo 3: ODST a allegory of?", "What's the Forerunner name for earth", "How many hearts do sangheili have?"

Ah. Anyways, annoyed that I got a text as I was doing this, probably could have finished it in 20 seconds or less had that not happened.

Read the books Escapist... Engineers are NOT apart of the Covenant either.

5/10 much better then i expected,

Quiz was glitched. Picked the right answer on the Prophets question, quiz said I was wrong, had to waste 4 attempts trying to other answers before coming back to the right one.

Sathe:
Read the books Escapist... Engineers are NOT apart of the Covenant either.

I was also going to complain about this since the Engineers are slaves, but when you look at it that way then you could argue that most of the rest of the Covenant aren't "part of the covenant" either.

I got three right. I played less than ten minutes of Halo at my in laws over ten years ago. I'm surprised I went that well. About all I know about halo is that Cortana has the same voice actor as Cate Archer in NOLF:2 but not NOLF..

Caramel Frappe:
Take this quiz

Won't lie .. a few of them I had no idea about and had to Google it. Like for example, the installation questions about say The Arc- which installation number is it? Gosh darn I was like ".. No idea."

Cheeeeeeat.

I got 9/10 without looking up anything. But I will never know which one I got wrong..

Anybody notice the guy at the top did it in 00:00 seconds

50%, did better than I expected. Guessed most of them.

Capatcha: vegan diet
Fuck that, I love meat products too much!

soren7550:

do you know anything about Halo games?

ForgottenPr0digy:

soren7550:

do you know anything about Halo games?

Yeah, I know the jist of it. Watched my brothers play 1-3, played ODST myself, boyfriend keeps telling me to play Reach, and I doubt I'll see 4 anytime soon.

Think you know Halo with these obscure questions "I don't think so".

Holy cow,

I actually came second and I guessed 3 of them...

Well that's luck for you then.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or