Trailers: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn Trailer

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn Trailer

And here you thought that you were special.

Watch Video

It's not that riding dragons and new abilities aren't cool by themself. I like the story about undead dragonborn of some sort - some players became werewolfs or wampires at some point and it's neat to see what their future could look like. However what I'm most excited is that first real time boat ride, and the new scenery that looks much like Morrowind - it makes me wonder if there's an update or DLC that would actually contain a new area of Morrowind with few caves and maybe one city.

Maybe I'm the Dragonborn, and I just don't know it yet!

It'll certainly be refreshing to see the scenery from Morrowind again in Skyrim. Always thought we should pay a visit to Solstheim again, and it looks like we're going there again and beyond.

Can't wait.

Oh my god. Could this be the Skyrim equivalent of Shivering Isles we're looking at, here?

Rossmallo:
Oh my god. Could this be the Skyrim equivalent of Shivering Isles we're looking at, here?

Who knows? Maybe, maybe not- it'll be good, that's for sure (Right?), but the big question will be: Will it be good enough to be louder than the PS3 fanboy screaming?

So, another DLC that we PS3 owners will likely never see. It's kinda depressing because this looks awesome. I wish Bethesda could sort the issues out that's preventing us from getting Skyrim DLC.

PS: I'm not a fanboy, and I'm not raging, just kinda depressed. *sigh*.

ShadowGandalf01:
So, another DLC that we PS3 owners will likely never see. It's kinda depressing because this looks awesome. I wish Bethesda could sort the issues out that's preventing us from getting Skyrim DLC.

PS: I'm not a fanboy, and I'm not raging, just kinda depressed. *sigh*.

Same here.

Guess I will have to get a gaming rig then.

Fantastic.

I'll continue conquering the Empire by taking Fort Frostmoth. This could not be more appeasing news.

Gone Rampant:
Who knows? Maybe, maybe not- it'll be good, that's for sure (Right?), but the big question will be: Will it be good enough to be louder than the PS3 fanboy screaming?

Because wanting your $60 game to work and wanting to give the developers money for more content, that's total fanboyism right there. How could they be so self-absorbed? Those dicks.

thejadefalcon:

Gone Rampant:

Because wanting your $60 game to work and wanting to give the developers money for more content, that's total fanboyism right there. How could they be so self-absorbed? Those dicks.

You do know why you don't have the DLC, right? It's the PS3's own tech reasons, nothing to do with Bethesda, who have to adapt to the situation.

Gone Rampant:

Rossmallo:

I was pretty damned pissed when I got the game and couldn't play a character for more then 20 hours before the frame-rate made the game unplayable. Bethesda promised proper quality control on all platforms and hardly delivered on any platform.

Bethesda makes very fun games but they code them like ass.

So I think people are entitled to complain when the so called game of the year fails to live up to being a quality game.

Gone Rampant:
You do know why you don't have the DLC, right? It's the PS3's own tech reasons, nothing to do with Bethesda, who have to adapt to the situation.

I'm sure it is. Just like every other big PS3 game out there is so fundamentally broke- wait, wait, urgent news update. Apparently, our estimates were wrong, and a good number of PS3 games use the console's tech successfully. Could this be... Bethesda sucks at coding for PS3? Like they do for every other platform? Very possibly! Watch this space.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here