Trailers: Hitman: Absolution - Ultimate Assassin Trailer

Hitman: Absolution - Ultimate Assassin Trailer

Now you can have all of Agent 47's abilities available to you.

Watch Video

Day 1 Purchase for me. Enough said.

The Gentleman:

Only cause they name-dropped you in the end. :)

All I can say is "Please donīt be a disappointmen, please donīt be a disappointment, please donīt be a disappointment ad nauseum."

In some trailers, it seems like the 47 we know and love, but in others it looks like Modern Shooter Call of honor: Warfield. I just canīt wrap my head around it.

November 20th eh? On that same day Assassins Creed 3 is released for the PC, and Planetside 2 is released too. Hoo boy, I have much to do.

The Gentleman:

It is going to be a day one purchase for me as well. I plan to pre-purchase it on Steam in another day or two. It sounds like there will be a purist mode which sounds cool.

snagli:
November 20th eh? On that same day Assassins Creed 3 is released for the PC, and Planetside 2 is released too. Hoo boy, I have much to do.

I am debating whether to get both Hitman and Assassins Creed III or to wait and beat Hitman first and then get Assassins Creed III. Hitman will pry take me about a week or two to fully explore and I still need to beat both Assassins Creed: Brotherhood and Revelations.

I cant wait to be disappointed. Well, i can always replay Hitman: Blood Money.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here