Trailers: Mass Effect 3 - Wii U Announcement Trailer

Mass Effect 3 - Wii U Announcement Trailer

Mass Effect 3 makes its way to Wii U with a special edition.

Watch Video

I couldn't imagine starting the franchise with the 3rd installment. Newcomers playing on the Wii U are missing so much.

"The definitive version is on WiiU!" says the paid off Nintendo Power employee.

Fappy:
I couldn't imagine starting the franchise with the 3rd installment. Newcomers playing on the Wii U are missing so much.

Agreed. I don't understand why they don't just release the trilogy pack thing they've got out.

Um...why not the whole Trilogy? Sounds better than releasing the last game in a well known series on a console looking for new games.

TizzytheTormentor:
Um...why not the whole Trilogy? Sounds better than releasing the last game in a well known series on a console looking for new games.

Yes but can you imagine driving the Mako with motion control?

Has the wii-u come out in any country yet? or like before this launches? as it says it comes out 13/11/12 the wii-u in the uk i think comes out on the 30th, confused as to why release the game early, if it can't be played?

Mass Effect 3 Wii-U..now with even more Disappointing endings then the original, to emulate the experience of playing the original for the first time.

This trailer reminded me of how beautiful this game is, to bad the ending ruined fucking everything.

OT: Why would you want to start from the very end? And most of all, why would you want the worst one?!?!?!

exobook:

Yes but can you imagine driving the Mako with motion control?

It's no longer a refigerator on a roller skate, It's a 12 story building on a single training wheel.

And over there, children, you'll see a game destined to sell fucking terribly.

hazabaza1:
"The definitive version is on WiiU!" says the paid off Nintendo Power employee.

Probably not paid very much, though, since Nintendo Power no longer exists.

Nintendo will benefit from having a game with mature themes on one of their consoles.
I hope they keep the gay sex as they seemed to have kept the cleavage.

I can't help noticing that the last scene we see in that trailer is of the Mako flying towards Shepard. That scene was in the Extended Cut and not a part of the original game's (botched) ending. Looks like Bioware is playing it safe and including the EC as the default ending for all versions now. Probably for the best.

Is the Wii U's launch lineup just a bunch of games ported from other consoles? It's like the 3DS all over again...

I can only imagine the meeting at EA for this..... Some Senior Executive "well we have this IP that 75% core players now hate, and DLC no one cares about..... Well people give me some ideas how can we keep selling this turd!!!" Several minutes of awkward silence later.... Some Junior Executive decides to crack wise. "How about we sell it on the Wii-U?" Laughter all around, then the Senior yells "BRILLIANT!! GET THIS DONE NOW!!" 3 months from now there will be a new hole in the desert next to the ET game and ME3 will finally be laid to rest....

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here