Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Pages PREV 1 2

Oh, hey Tim from Braid. Long time no see.

The bitches love "X" thing sounds like it came from the Hellsing Abridged series.

I may have vastly overestimated the percentage of our audience that's played Zero Escape.

I havn't played the game, but I think I understand what you're trying to say.

Nothing is worse than a confusing ending. I mean, you can at least understand a bad ending.
Good comic. Thanks.

Hey it works take it from the escapists pimp...

bitches do love paradoxes! lmao

Ooooh, I get it!

I have no idea what I'm getting, though, other than that it's a convoluted, tangled, haphazard mess involving crossed gamestreams and kittehs.

Put like that, I don't think I need to know much else, actually.

Grey Carter:
I may have vastly overestimated the percentage of our audience that's played Zero Escape.

It's okay, being indecipherable was the whole point! =D

The knotted paradox of time... is full of cats. Clearly LolCats are destroying the fabric of time. Time to bust out eh flux capacitor and stop the beginning of this plague!
*speeds off at 88 MPH*

Braid dude, the Prince, Kain and cats... this has got to be some serious shit.

Prince of Persia wasn't that confusing... but it certainly got batshit crazy in Warrior Within, but I insist it wasn't confusing... Legacy of Kain on the other hand... that may be the very definition of confusing.

Grey Carter:

I regularly won't have played the games used in the strip, but this is one of the first times I haven't even heard of the game mentioned.

But from the strip I gather the ending is a massive clusterf*ck.

Eleuthera:

Grey Carter:

I regularly won't have played the games used in the strip, but this is one of the first times I haven't even heard of the game mentioned.

But from the strip I gather the ending is a massive clusterf*ck.

It doesn't help that its setting up for a sequel. Sigh....but seriously, if you own a DS, go play 999, then play this game.

erttheking:
Did you just reference Hellsing Abridged? Also am I the only one who saw the word "zero" and hoped that Yahtzee would be involved?

Yeah I caught the Hellsing Abridged reference as well

zero escape is a visual novel, aka it requires reading and not mindless shooting. Of course the amount of people on the escapist that have played it and enjoyed its wonderful plot is minuscule. You need to be able to appreciate its lovely narrative and how can you when you can turn off your brain and pop in a mindless shooter like gears and CoD.

The fact the game is also available on the 3ds,; a Nintendo handheld makes the game less than desirable. I mean Nintendo is treated as bad as E.A even though it never deserves it here on the forums, so of course zero escape isn't appreciated.

It can't be that bad if it ends up in paradoxes with cats.

Also I think the expression at the end is perfect.

I just finished that game. My experience was roughly similar, although my middle finger was firmly outstretched for the last 20 minutes or so, and there was a lot more swearing.

For the rest of eternity, whenever somebody says that, say, 'Inception' was complicated, they will be found the next morning with this game embedded in their skull. This is Inception and Memento's bastard lovechild, who has been raised on a strict diet of quantum physics and Saw movies.

Suicidejim:
I just finished that game. My experience was roughly similar, although my middle finger was firmly outstretched for the last 20 minutes or so, and there was a lot more swearing.

For the rest of eternity, whenever somebody says that, say, 'Inception' was complicated, they will be found the next morning with this game embedded in their skull. This is Inception and Memento's bastard lovechild, who has been raised on a strict diet of quantum physics and Saw movies.

Oooh, sweet. Now I'm really looking forward to playing. Loved the first game and I've heard this game's story is even better, for those who enjoyed the first.

Time to avoid spoilers.

yeah, 999 had a way more crazy story, fucking paradox

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook