LoadingReadyRun: Rapidfire 3, Episode 2

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Rapidfire 3, Episode 2

Take this shot of hilarity.

Watch Video

Awesome - love more rapidfire.

Was waiting for the drinking kind of shot to be the reveal from the start - glad I wasn't let down.

TAKE THE SHOT!!!

Paul's face at the end when he realized they weren't hanging out was priceless.

I love Rapidfire so. Looking forward to next week :)

As much as I enjoy Rapidfire (and I enjoy it very much), I have to say that I'd like to see more of the mercenaries. They used to have their own episodes, and now that they have the French spies as well, I think they can stand on their own again.

No, Paul, he wasn't taking you to hang out; if he was, he would've had you take the shot at a mini-golf course.

Also, I can't tell if the mercenaries (with added Frenchness!), the cultists, or the blonde high schoolers are my favorite running gag. I was kinda hoping Archangel Gabrielle would become one too, but c'est la vie.

Another Rapidfire Response

Take the shot: He'll never be ready for the front lines at Fashion Week.

Only one previous owner: Not the creepiest time someone's pull rubber out of a trench coat.

Cruelty to cuisine: What's wrong with rats? They're good eating...

Take the shot (2): He'll never be ready for the front line at the final four.

Map that places don't suck App: Finally, an app I can get behind

Reporting the facts: If you'll excuse me, I have a phone call to make.

Take the shot (3): He'll never be ready for the front lines in the war against the flu.

Murder by Association: This week: James and the Giant tackle the double homicide of the Donny Stone, the worlds largest dealer of slate.

Repurposing Plushies: soft and absorbent.

Take the Shot (4): He'll never be ready for the front lines in the battle against sobriety.

Vacation Exchange: Did... they share rooms?

The Cult of Val'thr'ek: May cause death, tormenting of the soul, opening of a gateway to hell, and dry mouth...

Take the Shot (5): Three seconds later, they got massacred by rabbits. He wasn't ready for the front lines of rabbit extermination...

A post-credit Diagnosis: Wouldn't the clap be more appropriate for a post-credits sketch?

I love the fact that the cultists are so obviously wearing snuggies. To me it's part of the joke, we're such ineffectual cultists we can't even afford real robes.

Continuing to love the new season.
Really hope you'll add scenes with the door to door satanists and Crom disciples, the 4 superheroes, Canadaman, and that professor that keeps insulting his students.

Wait, does this mean we're having a Rapidfire November?

If so colour me delighted =D

I'm really loving Gram as the dangerously over informed reporter.

I was expecting golf shot joke. I am glad it didn't happen.
I hate golf. But Love Rapid Fire.

Andy Shandy:

Probably something for them to put up while they prep for Desert Bus. Which OMG IT'S IN 4 DAYS!

Prostrate yourself before the followers of Valtherek!

Are we getting a whole month of Rapidire? Because that's awesome.

MowDownJoe:

Andy Shandy:

Probably something for them to put up while they prep for Desert Bus. Which OMG IT'S IN 4 DAYS!

I know, right! Can't wait.

I think my personal favourite moment from last year has to be Graham completely losing it over QWOP.

And if you don't want to know tonight's football results look away now.

Rapidfire 3, Episode 2

*ahem* just couldnt resist, love the detectives and thier chained logic, sad part is its very close to some CSI-esque shows out there too!

These are great - I'm new to Rapidfire, I'll have to scout around and see if I can turn up the older incarnations. Have to say that while sometimes the jokes are a little predictable (though others are outstanding) the editing and pacing is uniformly awesome.

9thRequiem:
Awesome - love more rapidfire.

Was waiting for the drinking kind of shot to be the reveal from the start - glad I wasn't let down.

Are...are you me?

Screamarie:
I love the fact that the cultists are so obviously wearing snuggies. To me it's part of the joke, we're such ineffectual cultists we can't even afford real robes.

Have you seen the original? They cover that.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/2755-Discount-Deities

Maps for places that don't suck could work
Not by "sophisticated algorithms" but by user reviews
For example anyone can rate establishment 1-5
And when you are checking, for example, restaurant you can see average rating and how much people rated it
So that if you see rating 2 with only 10 people, you should take this rating with grain of salt
But if rating 2 is rated by 2569 people, then maybe it is true

Only problem I see is when a place gets renovated
Everything get changed- design and even crew or owner, but name stays the same
So the better place gets the baggage of old crappy place

Also why BMW? There are also Audi, Mercedes and VW.

Screamarie:

That is part of the joke. The fact they can't get real robes was brought up in the original video -Discount Deities

There's even a line about picking up safety pins for them.

Edit: Aaand ninja'd.

On one hand - awesome, all those skits are great.

On the other - still no AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA I was hoping for.

Elijah Newton:
These are great - I'm new to Rapidfire, I'll have to scout around and see if I can turn up the older incarnations. Have to say that while sometimes the jokes are a little predictable (though others are outstanding) the editing and pacing is uniformly awesome.

Your in luck, Kathleen linked to all the older ones on last weeks blog post on the LRR website.

http://loadingreadyrun.com/blog/?p=2968

Enjoy the comedy so fast theoretical physicists have a real problem with it. =D

This was great, Officer Detective Rodriguez and Detective Riley are easily my favourite Rapidfire characters.

... soooo... live action Robot Chicken?

So What have you comedy vikkie moule is credited but I can't see her in the video?

More Rapidfire, the merrier we are! Keep 'em coming.

I saw it coming that the last "Take The Shot!" bit would have Paul use a gun, but I didn't see the "Oh, we're not just hanging out?" bit coming.

Good show.

Even though it said episode 1 last week, for some reason I didn't expect another Rapidfire video but that's a nice surprise. Loved the ending with Paul, he sounded so disappointed.

Anyway, can't believe Desert Bus is about to start again. It doesn't feel like it's been a year since the last one at all but I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully I won't have to do anything important next week because my productivity will go down a lot.

I'm nominating "Take the shot" as a t-shirt meme cause it's so funny.
Also is Map that places don't suck App going to come out on Android or is it OS exclusive?

Maybe Kathleen should have taken a shot of vaccine...

I literally laughed out loud at this one. How long will Rapidfire last? Maybe it could last... FOREVER!

Well if you guys get tired I allow you to do a CommodoreHustle like once a month.

Daaaah Whoosh:
As much as I enjoy Rapidfire (and I enjoy it very much), I have to say that I'd like to see more of the mercenaries. They used to have their own episodes, and now that they have the French spies as well, I think they can stand on their own again.

I love them as well, but let's be honest here, Mercenary Solutions is one of my all-time favourite videos by the LRR crew. They'd have to constantly top themselves just not to be a disappointment.

Darn it I wrote that same "Take the shot" joke in July but with former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Leon Panetta telling his child at the doctor to "take the shot" and telling his friend at the bar to "take the shot". Clearly you are funnier people than I.

i am loving these new rapidfires, so good!

Good fun, keep it up this seems to be a good idea and the production value feels really good - odd to say i know but I can't imagine the budget it huge but it is really good none the less :)

That maps to places that don't suck thing actually sounds like it'd be handy... if what makes an event "sucky" wasn't incredibly subjective, but then that's part of the joke.

So a pool of blood was left by Strangulation... genius!

And the payoff to the take the shot bit was a perfect counterpoint to all the other stuff the shot was, just hanging out indeed.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here