Feed Dump: Bigfeets

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Bigfeets

And here some people pay to have a band watch them do their business in public.

Watch Video

They need more specific penalties. "Idiot driver?"

Nah.

Love the Hanar hat. Do want.

You cut off most of the sign it actually says only an idiot would drive on the sidewalk to avoid a bus AND because she was enthusiastic enough the first two days the judge is watching her today to make sure that passerbys see the sign.

Additionally I believe that a Hanar News station would be an awesome addition to mass effect 4

HANAR HAT!

This one approves.

This one really likes the hanar hat and cannot wait for Desert Bus to start.

Oh ye gods ... I don't even want to know what the Hanar hat is going to auction for XD

What they don't have sidewalks in Johannisburg?

Domogo:
You cut off most of the sign it actually says only an idiot would drive on the sidewalk to avoid a bus AND because she was enthusiastic enough the first two days the judge is watching her today to make sure that passerbys see the sign.

Additionally I believe that a Hanar News station would be an awesome addition to mass effect 4

What channel is it on?

This one hates wearing hats, but even this one wants the hanar hat.

Kathleen has been banned from r/pyongyang.

I'm happy because I got to hear a Carmageddon reference today. Also, Bigfoot McNuggets.

I would wear the Hannar hat in public it's so awesome.

And do the voice, again, in public.

That is like the best hat ever Graham seriously. Can't wait for Desert Bus to start again, I'm going to bed early Friday (like 8PM my time and getting back up when DB starts at 3:30 AM )

Awesome hat.
Just with reference to anatomy, the head hole creeps me out so... that hat is quite disturbing to me now...

That hat...

*ahem*

WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just be glad those Jo'Berg kids haven't discovered the joys of an RPG-7...

This one really wants that hat, signed by those developers, but this one doesn't have the money D:

This one will be ready to tune in though.

That Hanar hat is a pretty sweet pig.

Literally the best punishment. Shame.

I had to wear a sign with the word 'responsible' AND the definition of said word in the front yard for leaving my little sister home alone.

Also 'forest fire' +1

The Hanar Hat and adoption of the correct speech patterns absolutely killed me, so awesome!

I'd like to take a moment to thank Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction for educating me on various cities in Korea and China, notably Pyongyang, which mas mentioned in this week's Feed Dump.

As I recall it being told, the pyramidal hotel in North Korea stood unfinished for so long because, due to poor engineering and the use of sub-standard building materials, it was structurally unsound and barely able to support its own weight, much less several thousand guests. How they brought it up to snuff without completely disassembling it first is anybody's guess.

It is further intimated that several people were executed as a consequence of failing their wise, glorious, merciful leader.

Here it is in Google Maps:

http://maps.google.com/?ll=39.036345,125.731241&spn=0.005425,0.010568&t=h&z=17

Also, some of the reviews on Google+ are pretty hilarious:

https://plus.google.com/103182326067979143302/about?gl=US&hl=en-US

Is this shit suppose to be funny? I have no idea what they are talking about and they all sound really pretentious. I'm sorry but this is just ridiculous.

Crazy Communist Kathleen will be haunting my nightmares for the forseeable future. Seriously, that was just creepy...

Loved todays show. Can't wait to see Desert Bus. Hope it goes well!

Yeah, that woman having to stand around with the idiot sign seems the least they can do to her.

Well if you're going to go Bigfoot hunting, might as well go all-out on the crazy and get blimps involved.

Oh dang... you just had to be auctioning off that hat during a desert bus I'll be on overseas holiday for...

Cam, you know that Bigfoot nuggets would taste terrible, right?
I had cooked Bigfoot once- it wasn't good, but fried Bigfoot would be even worse
Hey don't judge me- we were lost and it was the only creature we could catch
Or maybe that was a bear... I don't know, had hunger induced blackouts

Canada-clan, which ones have signed the hanar hat? Because some of those signatures may actually decrease its desirability...

Tyranicus:
Is this shit suppose to be funny? I have no idea what they are talking about and they all sound really pretentious. I'm sorry but this is just ridiculous.

Well they have a tendency to explain what they're talking about, so I guess you weren't actually listening? This might explain your confusion.

Remember to know what you're complaining about before you complain!

I've seen enough hentai...

Oh, wait we're not doing that joke anymore? Damn.
Um, well, I got nothing else.

That is a sweet Hanar hat, but the "Bigfoot McNuggets" was the moment that my coffee went up my nose.

go communist Kathleen! The glorious leader approves of your enthusiasm.

wait desert bus is coming? why didn't you tell us?

Who has six tentacles and is enthused for Desert Bus?

This one.

Blackout62:
Who has six tentacles and is enthused for Desert Bus?

This one.

This one is saddened about your injury.

Swerving onto the sidewalk? Repeatedly?!?!

*slow clap*

I love Bigfoot scientists.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook