Feed Dump: Bigfeets

Pages PREV 1 2

Anyone else think the completely unfinished brutalist Pyongyang hotel actually looks better than the almost finished, tackily shiny Pyongyang hotel? I mean, compare the two:

Unfinished:

Almost finished:

This one would like the Hanar hat. It humbly requests that the other specifically inform this one how to acquire the hat.

leviadragon99:

Oh dang... you just had to be auctioning off that hat during a desert bus I'll be on overseas holiday for...

Find wifi, bid on it, and have it shipped to your home address.

Macgyvercas:
This one would like the Hanar hat. It humbly requests that the other specifically inform this one how to acquire the hat.

http://desertbus.org/silent-auction/90

Saw the video. Think it was on the Chive.

It's like every Feed Dump he's on Cam just finds more ways to show how evil he is. Although I didn't know he was a vegetarian, maybe if he ate meat he wouldn't want to spill human blood all the time. :p

BTW, Graham: Nice haircut. Totally doesn't make you look like you're 12.

This one would kill for that hat.

Tyranicus:
Is this shit suppose to be funny? I have no idea what they are talking about and they all sound really pretentious. I'm sorry but this is just ridiculous.

Color me skeptical.

Are you really sorry?

TheOrb:
I've seen enough hentai...

Oh, wait we're not doing that joke anymore? Damn.
Um, well, I got nothing else.

Enough? I didn't realize there was any amount that was ever enough.

Hmmm...I need to step up my game. This is embarassing.

anaphysik:
Canada-clan, which ones have signed the hanar hat? Because some of those signatures may actually decrease its desirability...

I point you to the page for the auction: http://desertbus.org/silent-auction/90

"signed by four members of the Mass Effect dev team: Reid Buckmaster, John Dombrow, Patrick Weekes and Alexadre Elsayad"

I'm pretty sure it was Weeks who added the quote "Enkindle this!" beside his signature.

I like Bobo's method for finding bigfoot, tromping around the woods with a film crew and screaming.

The sign actually reads: "Only an idiot would drive on the sidewalk to avoid a school bus."

Cam saying, "I'm the payoff." in that dead, morose voice was just... so perfect.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here