Trailers: Hitman: Absolution - Launch Trailer

Hitman: Absolution - Launch Trailer

From the looks of this trailer Agent 47 is not a man to be messed with.

Watch Video

I'm looking forward to this and all but....was anyone else worried by the amount of gunfights and explosions in that trailer?

anthony87:
I'm looking forward to this and all but....was anyone else worried by the amount of gunfights and explosions in that trailer?

This is looking less and less like a stealth game and more and more like Grand Theft Auto: Hitman.

anthony87:

People like gunfights and explosions - at least most people. IOI is trying to appeal to broader audience but as far as I've seen the game they haven't stepped far away from the usual disguise-stealth Hitman gameplay.

anthony87:

Footage of sneaking around, strangulation, and disguises don't make for good trailers...
that's just the way it is.

Also here's something to lighten your spirits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8rLlyWWLqs

Loving all those blades going through skulls. Apparently the human skull is made out of marshmallows and wet tissue paper these days.

Acton Hank:

anthony87:

Footage of sneaking around, strangulation, and disguises don't make for good trailers...
that's just the way it is.

So far, judging by what I've seen it would be an instant GOTY candidate under any other name, but might have some trouble living up to the expectations of everyone hailing it as the messiah born again to deliver us from the console players.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here