Name That Transformer!

Got all the Gen1. Fell off on the 2 that weren't.

I'm too young to have watched the original show(s), so most of them were pretty much guesses.
But still, I got third place.
Yay.

14/15. One of my two guesses were wrong. The G1s were all easy enough.

4/10.
Considering I know absolutely nothing about Transformers, I'm not at all surprised. Seems like my guessing could use a little work, though.

Bah! That was pissed easy! Well ok I admit I got one wrong which I'm guessing it was that Stunticon (I thought that was Barricade).
A real challange would be trying to name some of the lesser known or comic exclusive characters like Drift, Sixshot, Inferno, Apeface or Brainstorm!

EDIT- Oh wait, I put Shockwave name as Soundwave! Why did those two had to have the same "wave" in their names but in saying so those two are most loyal to Megatron.

I never watched the first generation of Transformers so I was lucky to of gotten all of them right. Sadly, my timing on taking quizzes is so slow I am not even close to being the top 10 haha. All well this was a nice quiz indeed :}

Also played MiracleOfSound's song about Transformers as I took the quiz. It helped me.

Rocked a perfect score at 1:03! To think I even had to guess on one.

I scored 100%, with 15 of 15 correct on The Escapist's Name That Transformer!.
Take this quiz

I think that was the easiest quiz I've ever done on the Escapist. Although two I only worked out because I knew who the other 3 options were. It's nice when the quiz is on something I know.

Atary77:
Rocked a perfect score at 1:03! To think I even had to guess on one.

Take this quiz

You bastard. :D

Take this quiz

Not bad, only took me a few tries to get them all right. There were three that I didn't know at all.

Wait, that was it? was that the only quiz you guys could come up with? My word that was freaking easy. Oh well, try harder next time.

Orbot_Vectorman:
Wait, that was it? was that the only quiz you guys could come up with? My word that was freaking easy. Oh well, try harder next time.

I'm sorry you didn't feel that it was worth of your time. Next week's will likely be much more difficult.

Yeah, 4th place!

Knew I'd do well.

Nasrin:

Orbot_Vectorman:

I'm sorry you didn't feel that it was worth of your time. Next week's will likely be much more difficult.

Bring it on! :D

only the original Barricade and Sky-byte made me pause at all.

plz try harder kthxbai

Easy quiz, apart from Barricade. Sucks too, if I hadn't missed him, I'd have probably been in the top 50, at least. Ah well, maybe next time.

Bruticus and Shockwave, two of my favorite (collection of) TransFormers

I registered just so I could take the quiz.

I got all 15 and I placed 229th. :O

Woo, got 100%, thanks to the Boyfriend and 'Roll Out'.

I tore thru this. I generally just was looking at the pictures not even reading the questions for a bunch of them.

Props for using a RiD series character, not my favorite iteration of TF's, but it had it's moments.

wow. Got into TFs early last year and the only one that tripped me up was Mirage. Mostly because the IDW (ithink) art I'm not as used to. 15/15 XD

Woo! Only got one wrong! ...Though that might be because I occasionally browse the Transformers Wiki whenever the mood hits me...

I scored 93.33%, with 14 of 15 correct on The Escapist's Name That Transformer!.
Take this quiz
Only on I missed was that Race Track Patrol guy's question. Really obscure, that one.

Take this quiz
UPDATE: I gots 'em all, y'all! Guy I missed was Barricade. Didn't recognize him.

captcha: later gator
I'm sure that line was used by someone on the cartoon at one point.

Take this quiz

Clearly the best. ;)

Neh, huge fan of Transformers and have watched every series at least once, so i know my stuff xD

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here