LoadingReadyRun: Rapidfire 3, Episode 3

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Rapidfire 3, Episode 3

Can you handle the non-stop barrage of hilarity?

Watch Video

Well Dave certainly can't

Is it even possible to make an ad for an accountant without the words shit and jail?

That was a very impressive tackle haha my favorite performance by beej by far haha

More Beej is good Beej

OMG the stinger nearly killed me! Literally! I choked!

DAMN YOU, LRR! YOU HAVE MADE A POWERFUL ENEMY TODAY!

Beryl77:
Is it even possible to make an ad for an accountant without the words shit and jail?

I was going to ask the same thing.

Just out of curiosity, are these easier to make compared to your regular episodes? It seems like it would be fairly efficient(assemble group of one-liners, spend a couple hours saying them, cut the ones that don't work and throw the rest into your video pot willy-nilly), letting you work on Desert Bus stuff.

The camera position in this week's detective scene was a bit awkward, it resonated better in the previous two.

The spies & commandos are brilliant.

This episode was amazing.

I think my favorite are the mercenaries, I loved how they were so happy they were finally on the same side.

Ah hah. Quelm. So that's what Kathleen was talking about on desert bus the other day.

Great job as always, gang! My favorites are the bits with the superspies and Snakes being all palsy-walsy. Is this a month long thing?

Awesome. Pure awesome.

Graham, how can you get such a short Spanish phrase that wrong? Not a word of it was pronounced correctly. You remind me of that stats prof I had in the uni. The man was from Quebec, so he saw it as his solemn duty to mangle every single word of English. Even with words you would never think to pronounce differently, he would always find a way.

Anthrax is caused by bacteria, not a virus.

I'm loving this iteration. Also Desert Bus is really funny!

JSW:
Anthrax is caused by bacteria, not a virus.

Nobody ever said he was smart :p.

That was probably the best turn of events for Daves Discounts.
Mince meat < Mens meat?

Some of their best work ever, which is really, really saying something as I'm a huge LRR fan...

AND GO DESERT BUS!!!!!

Good as always LRR

Taco stand and viral research, you say? Soon as I get off the Bus, I'll head over there.

I did not survive the hilarity.

Well done!
Wait. This is Episode 3 of Rapidfire 3.
:( Does that mean it's over?
Please say no....

Dave's pet spa and crematorium (Some pets can be jerks)

That line almost killed me.

This was absolute pure brilliance from start to finish. I was genuinely laughing throughout. I was worried that a new RapidFire would get bogged down, but this has far outdone the old series. Well amongst your funniest work.

Loving the European Mercs.

MaxFan:

Beryl77:

Yes, it is called MARKETING.

Let us maximize your profits, using state of the art techniques, that ensure your money stays your money. Contact your local "Colombian tax support and investments" now.

W00t! Tie Game!!

Come on Episode! You can do it!

Thea Rapidfire guy is a bit of a jerk!

Gilhelmi:

MaxFan:

Beryl77:

Let us maximize your profits, using state of the art techniques, that ensure your money stays your money. Contact your local "Colombian tax support and investments" now.

It also depends on the accountant in question: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/6239-Seth-McDebit

Loved this episode to pieces. The detective one wasn't quite as funny, but the mercs and the commercials made me laugh and fall out of my chair.

Which hurt by the way....

And the stinger! Beej is amazing in this episode. Dude's funny.

Jopoho:

Gilhelmi:

MaxFan:

It also depends on the accountant in question: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/6239-Seth-McDebit

Yes, definitely "him". He would stop "them".

*Great* SCTV homage!

And just so our younger readers can see what I mean, here's some pure comedy gold: http://youtu.be/oDqY4KO1x8o

Don Reba:
Awesome. Pure awesome.

Graham, how can you get such a short Spanish phrase that wrong? Not a word of it was pronounced correctly. You remind me of that stats prof I had in the uni. The man was from Quebec, so he saw it as his solemn duty to mangle every single word of English. Even with words you would never think to pronounce differently, he would always find a way.

Didn't you see Rapidfire two weeks ago?
That spokesman couldn't say "dialysis" right either.

Mydnyght:
Didn't you see Rapidfire two weeks ago?
That spokesman couldn't say "dialysis" right either.

That was hilarious, but not a good enough opportunity to complain about my former stats prof. :)

This broke me the first time I watched it.

My chest still hurts.

Come on down to dave's and he'll do with numbers that makes you not have to go to.

See, not that hard.

I'm really rather impressed at Graham's Acting with the Worst Spokesperson Ever. Takes a lot of skill to get hand movements to look that weird. .-.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here