Trailers: Borderlands 2 - Torgue's Trailer

Borderlands 2 - Torgue's Trailer

Explode all the things with Torgue.

Watch Video

The more I hear about/of this Mr Torgue, the more he reminds me of Mr Satan (from DBZ).

This counts as a trailer?

Swyftstar:

Maybe a teaser.

I swear I've seen a teaser trailer before that was just a date displayed for a few seconds, then the name of the studio.

GonzoGamer:
The more I hear about/of this Mr Torgue, the more he reminds me of Mr Satan (from DBZ).

very true, that voice/style of talking sounded so familiar to my ears, thank you for pointing that out.

Next thing you know, he'll have a tummy ache before he has to get in the game.

Did I have to tell my age because of the exploding cartoon dog-thing or because of the word "bullshit"?

MetalMagpie:

Swyftstar:

Maybe a teaser.

I swear I've seen a teaser trailer before that was just a date displayed for a few seconds, then the name of the studio.

I was gonna complain that this doesn't even count as a teaser but that date thing takes the cake. Made me giggle a bit too.

Well there barely anything to this teaser but more Borderlands 2 is never a bad thing so I am excited.

Really? I had to give my age for that?

Not much of a trailer considering 4 seconds was the rating and the last 4 pictures of the game case...

DID YOU KNOW THAT 95% OF COMMENTS ARE ABOUT THE VIDEO BEING SHORT!!!??? THAT'S BULLSHIT!! BUY TORGUE!!!!

Don Reba:
Did I have to tell my age because of the exploding cartoon dog-thing or because of the word "bullshit"?

I suspect both.

I preferred the Vladof trailer.

Ken_J:
DID YOU KNOW THAT 95% OF COMMENTS ARE ABOUT THE VIDEO BEING SHORT!!!??? THAT'S BULLSHIT!! BUY TORGUE!!!!

Why is it now I can't stop laughing while looking at your post and then your avatar?

Probably because I'm picturing Pinkie Pie with a large Torgue explosive rifle going ape-shit on all that she meets. XD

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here