20 Natural Wonders in 20 Seconds

I'd actually be able to do it all if it didn't make me sit through 30 seconds of ads everytime I turn the page >:(

On the upside it's an interesting quiz but please...less ads...just once is good.

I'm number one! Briefly.

I scored 55%, with 11 of 20 correct on The Escapist's 20 Natural Wonders in 20 Seconds.
Take this quiz

Oh this is hard.... have to get a perfect score under 10 minutes just to achieve the one badge.
And it's about nature in which each place has a name I do not recognize (some easy, some I had to guess on). Crap.

It's a cool idea guys, but the advertisement at the beginning of the video eats up about 20 seconds of those 10 minutes.

I scored 100%, with 20 of 20 correct on The Escapist's 20 Natural Wonders in 20 Seconds.
Take this quiz

Aced it at long last! Only took me 7 tries but I did it at last!
.. .. .. That was again, quite hard. But I feel happy, and learned a few things like the fact a certain wave has a different colored title despite that it's not that color, it's blue but still the name doesn't say that it's the opposite.

I'm currently number 4!
Wow, this was amazing. Thank you so much for this awesome quiz. You made me google some of the most beautiful things in the world. Now I know where I need to go for my next few vacations: I absolutely need to go to the north for the Aurora and Sundogs (when the sun is low) and I need to go wherever that Bioluminescent Red Tide is...
Again, I really appreciate this quiz; it's one of if not the best yet.

Skeleon:
I'm currently number 4!
Wow, this was amazing. Thank you so much for this awesome quiz. You made me google some of the most beautiful things in the world. Now I know where I need to go for my next few vacations: I absolutely need to go to the north for the Aurora and Sundogs (when the sun is low) and I need to go wherever that Bioluminescent Red Tide is...
Again, I really appreciate this quiz; it's one of if not the best yet.

So glad to hear you enjoyed it :)

15/20

Not bad. Hard quiz!

bluphino:
I'd actually be able to do it all if it didn't make me sit through 30 seconds of ads everytime I turn the page >:(

On the upside it's an interesting quiz but please...less ads...just once is good.

Seconded. Just put all the questions on one page or turn off the ads for this video.

Whats with the time limit on this one?

I scored 100%, with 20 of 20 correct on The Escapist's 20 Natural Wonders in 20 Seconds.
Take this quiz

I had a chuckle when I got to the red tide. Knew it would trip some people up.

Captcha: too bad

Huh, first time I got into the top 10 on a quiz here. Usually end up much lower. Well, it was nice.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here