Unskippable: Silent Hill: Downpour, Part Two

Silent Hill: Downpour, Part Two

This week we have an lesson in proper bus behavior.

Watch Video

I would think a prison in Silent Hill would be pretty effective. After all, once they've served their sentence or got parole they'd be too freaked out to go commit crimes again. ...assuming they survived.

As a professional imitation helicopter, I consider Paul's performance as a rotor as being lackluster. There's no passion, no drive, no lift to it.

Hey where did the other 2 people on the bus come from?

and she must get really annoyed when people use puunta like they must be automatically talking to her or something.

I feel like they missed a golden opportunity for the whole "Busdriver, move that bus!" routine here.

Look on the bright side, it could have been the 13th time he died.

So, yeah, a scowl nexus. So dark and foreboding, even Kirk and Picard together could not ride out of it on their horses.

Man, talk about engaging maximum frump...Do you think she had to practice that, or it just happened as a fluke of facial spacing in her genes?

All the scowl jokes had me in stitches. Good job guys! "Perma-scowl" is awesome, and sadly I know people with that face.

She wasn't scowling. I know some girls who think having their eyebrows drawn like that is cute...

You can never have too much rawhide if you ask me

I hate buses, too.

1:06 whelp, hope you guys are happy, I just snorted super loud in the totally silent library, while I was doing my "homework"

Scowl Nexus is my nu-metal cover band.

Those two guys sure like them some bus-games.

Yeah, there's already a prison in Silent Hill, courtesy of Silent Hill 2...

There's always the Water Prison in Silent Hill 4 as well...

STRONG FEMALE CHARACTER

That scowl must have taken years to perfect.

I feel like if this game was "The Adventures of Scowl Lady and her Eyebrows of Doom" I would've been more likely to purchase it.

No "Desert Bus" jokes? Son, I am disappoint! It's all Matt's fault the bus crashed... totally.

All kidding aside, that was some very nice harmonising on the Rawhide bit.

The Justin Bieber movie? I was right! It is Death Row!

Proverbial Jon:
Yeah, there's already a prison in Silent Hill, courtesy of Silent Hill 2...

There's always the Water Prison in Silent Hill 4 as well...

Personally, I wouldn't want to be in the Toluca Prison since Pyramid Head lives down there and all.

Although, the other prison has those creepy ghost children monster...things.... so yeah, it's like picking which horrible disease you want to deal with for a year. :/

OT: The perma-scowl comment got me, and I think if she was anymore scowl-y her skull might burst out of her skin.

The prisoners on the bus say, "Please don't shiv me; please don't shiv me; please don't shiv me"
The prisoners on the bus say, "Please don't shiv me" all through the.... city?

I dunno, Graham, Paul, those lyrics could still work. Right?

I applauded the (first) Rawhide performance :)

LadyRhian:
No "Desert Bus" jokes? Son, I am disappoint! It's all Matt's fault the bus crashed... totally.

Wasn't Paul the first one to crash it?

Also, Scowl Nexus...I think that's Google's next tablet.

Sorry, I'm not buying that this is a Silent Hill game. I didn't see a single freaky supernatural event happen. Aside from the fat guy's towel last time. I don't care what that title screen says. :P

Random Wanderer:
Sorry, I'm not buying that this is a Silent Hill game. I didn't see a single freaky supernatural event happen. Aside from the fat guy's towel last time. I don't care what that title screen says. :P

Well, these are literally like the first 5-10 minutes of game. It all gets there.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here