Trailers: Mass Effect 3 - Omega Launch Trailer

Mass Effect 3 - Omega Launch Trailer

You'd think that after all of Mass Effect 3 Commander Shepard would need some time off.

Watch Video

This looks like it would have made a great setting for a whole game, but I look forward to this dlc. I am waiting for them to release all of them then play through the game again in one go with all the extras.

This is one retake of Mass Effect not even Graham could object to!

Wow, a female Turian and an awesome looking DLC.
It's a shame I won't touch ME3 again because I have completed it.

This is what I don't like about ME3 DLCs. They maybe awesome, but they're deviations from the main plot. The game put you in a place of no-return at the end. It's the final game in the series... It's not like ME2 where there was a sense of continuation after the main story was done.

Well that looks kinda awesome, but it won't really have an effect on the ending (well you know even if that stuff was suppose to anyway) and I really don't care what happens to Aria. Sure I'll get it since I do love me some Mass Effect, but I wish that it would have an impact outside of the DLC. Unfortunately I don't see this happening.

I felt that Cary An Moss ( is that how it is spelled?) didn't give an inspired performance. At least from the trailer.

DVS BSTrD:

Huh? Who is Graham?

CALLED IT!

"Together, we will take Omega back!!"

Yep. And then you're all dead. Or synth'd. Or worse.

Pass!

(sarcasm) Hooray! MORE pointless DLC! (/sarcasm)

Two Steps From Hell makes everything sound awesome.

Omega has been seized by one of Cerberus' most accomplished and brilliant agents, General Oleg Petrovsky... and Aria T'Loak is plotting her revenge. To reclaim her domain, she must team up with Commander Shepard.
Join Omega's infamous leader in her fight to retake the notorious black market station. Navigate Omega's seedy underbelly as Aria joins your squad and you witness her legendary biotic powers and unrelenting ruthlessness first-hand. Help Nyreen Kandros, the valiant turian leader of the Talon mercenary group, as she fights to free the enslaved people of Omega. Face down fearsome new enemies, including the Cerberus-manipulated Reaper, the Adjutant.
Shape Omega's future through four death-defying missions, and strike a devastating blow to the Illusive Man's plans.

http://www.omegadlcfree.blogspot.com/

DVS BSTrD:

The only Graham on the Escapist I know is from Unskippable and Loading Ready Run. Does he hate Mass Effect or something?

I feel like such an Emo by looking at this, sighing and asking "Whats the point" when you know exactly how its all going to end anyway

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here