LoadingReadyRun: Desert Power

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

thisbymaster:
Love it, the song really bought it together. Who was the girl in the purple shirt in the middle bottom doing a dance? In fact outside of the main crew it was impossible to tell who was who. Or was that the point?

Pikachaos:
Le Snip

that was Pikachaos

Imp Emissary:
So that was you!
:D Well done bud!

Thanks man, it looked so cool and dare I say a little sexy when it was announced so I bid XD. I later checked bank statements and I had spent around $200 on DesertBus, so worth it.

Some other people had also recognised my name from The Escapist, this makes me smile.

I missed the stream. Is there anywhere I can watch the recording.

vxicepickxv:
I'm still waiting for my password reset e-mails.

Check your spam folder.

I'm sad that there wasn't a reference to Ravecam (Or did the chat decide on QWOPcam?). If you did have a small little reference with someone flipping out randomly, and I just missed it, then ignore this comment.

triggrhappy94:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DesertBusForHope?feature=g-u-u That link is the DesertBus youtube channel

Prepare yourselves for an updated video too, according to the LRR forums.

Graham has been, understandably, QWOPped out over the last few days. Tirelessly toiled away to get the video done in a short amount of time, but there's a few technical fixes incoming. Plus Matt being added. :P

MattAn24:
Prepare yourselves for an updated video too, according to the LRR forums.

Graham has been, understandably, QWOPped out over the last few days. Tirelessly toiled away to get the video done in a short amount of time, but there's a few technical fixes incoming. Plus Matt being added. :P

Something tells me his inclusion will be frump-tastic.

How can you be such a bad rapper Graham

What sort of secret Canadian White Bearded Dude training did you receive to rap so poorly

Africaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Wait, what year is this?

Oh, sorry. I get confused sometimes.

Pika is so adorable.

I also didn't hear any reference to "MY BRAND!", and how long will it take before everyone lets Matt live down crashing on the left? :D

Love Desert Bus. Always and forever.

Kudos to LRR, for suffering through the wastes for us.

I was hoping for an actual recap, since due to where I live I couldn't watch it thanks to time differences.

Evil Smurf:

triggrhappy94:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DesertBusForHope?feature=g-u-u That link is the DesertBus youtube channel

Thanks for that, now I can watch some of it in my own timeframe :)

When I saw the title I was hoping it was a parody of Turtle Power. As soon as I hit play I was glad I was wrong. This video is soooo in.

I had to go to a festival this year so I missed the last few days. Last year I ended up upgrading my bandwidth limit as a result on watching the live stream so much. I wish I was working so I could have donated, will donate double next year.

Also have another "bus" song My Baby Caught the Bus by Clairy Browne and the Bangin' Rackettes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4300VYBWt4

triggrhappy94:

I see you got a link to the youtube with the highlights. But you can also see (I think) the entire marathon through recorded videos on twitch tv here: http://www.twitch.tv/db_high

I took me a few time rewatching (since there are so many people to look at) to notice the skyfall guns. Nicely done.

Will the individual gifs be released/made?

Hehehe The Haruhi dance...

Which one's Paul? I can't place him, and is that Andy with the wrench upside down?

That was simply amazing. I bet you all where exhausted when you through that all together.

Also, Pika is absolutely adorable. Just sayin'.

Great video, loved the Matt line.

MattAn24:

thisbymaster:
Love it, the song really bought it together. Who was the girl in the purple shirt in the middle bottom doing a dance? In fact outside of the main crew it was impossible to tell who was who. Or was that the point?

Pikachaos. *drinks a full bottle because drinking game should still be in effect*

I don't wanna.

I remember Graham saying he wanted to do this video during the busing with the poster art. Then Ian suggested rewriting the song. It was one of those Eureka moments... so I am not surprised by this.

Now if you'll exuse me, I must go to the store...

Shakomaru:
Did i miss the MY BRAAAAND? cause i didnt hear one. Also im glad i can watch the derplines cause i missed them and they're perfect.

MY BRAAAAND!!!

Also no frump?
Oh well.

Whale plaid guys, whale plaid indeed.

http://instant-grat.com/db6/ You can see the gifs here.

chozo_hybrid:
I was hoping for an actual recap, since due to where I live I couldn't watch it thanks to time differences.

Evil Smurf:

triggrhappy94:

Thanks for that, now I can watch some of it in my own timeframe :)

No problem man :)

MattAn24:
Pikachaos. *drinks a full bottle because drinking game should still be in effect*

Yep, it definitely should be. God that was an awful first sleep ... Even though I had just moved and didn't have enough booze *weep*

Draconalis:
Hehehe The Haruhi dance...
Which one's Paul? I can't place him, and is that Andy with the wrench upside down?

That would be the rapper to the left, very early.

Really good Desert Bus recap song! I love the video too :) Still think my favourite is "Tucson or bust", but totally awesome.

Also, who is the small dancing...

No I can't go through with it, your livers are safe... for now.

Firmly in the "best things ever" category.

Well done you fantastic people and thanks for this great video =]

Congrats on another successful run. I figured it was going to hard to top last year's total. Seems I was massively wrong. Great work.

YO Grahm, Ima let you finish! Ima let you finish! but I think Dessert Bus is the greatest charity of ALL TIME!

OF ALL TIME!

I feel like this should be the next "Going to the Store" video. Though, I guess it would only work if you show it to a person who has no idea what Desert Bus is!

Thank you for all of the wonderful memories, LRR!

Kates dance is one of the creepiest thing I have ever seen

You guys intentionally made Pika even tinier in this video, didn't you? XD

It's true... no one Matt deserves all this glower. -shakes head- I still love you, Matt.

EDIT: I didn't see Takahata anywhere! That's a little saddening, but I'm guessing he had to go before the video prep and filming.

Clapping along

Varya:
Was that Matt In the Dohvakin helmet? I was expecting his Frump to show up at the green-screen at the end but alas, 'twas not ment to be.
Otherwhise, awesome stuff, I've been missing having you busing as a constant background noice at home.

I agree, it needed more Frump. Maybe Frumpbomb all the gifs at the end? Or as the post-credits? So, I take it Pikaffiene wasn't the end of Pika? Did she ever calm down in time?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here