Trailers: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Robot Chicken Trailer

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Robot Chicken Trailer

Sackboy is more of a threat than I would have thought.

Watch Video

Have to admit, kinda funny. I love Robot Chicken, and this was pretty good.

Chris (Seth Green): Look! GI Joe, Thundercats, Transformers!
Stewie (Seth McFarlane): Hey, how does it feel to be on a major network for 15 seconds?
Chris: **** YOU!

I like how there's one female character and it has to be a sex joke. Adult Swim knows their audience.

I'm still not sure if I'll ever get the game, but I can't deny that the trailer was very well done. It feels like a nice combination. Plus I have a strange fondness for Robot Chicken, even during their weaker parts.

NameIsRobertPaulson:

Chris (Seth Green): Look! GI Joe, Thundercats, Transformers!
Stewie (Seth McFarlane): Hey, how does it feel to be on a major network for 15 seconds?

Sorry but you forgot He-Man at the end. ^^;

If I really liked Fighter Games I'd be morn inclined to get this now. (If I could also afford to at the moment.)

Now I want to see the Robot Chicken in Playstation All Stars

NameIsRobertPaulson:

Chris (Seth Green): Look! GI Joe, Thundercats, Transformers!He-man! Those shows existed!

fixed it 4 you. =P

Hah, they actually got Sean Pertwee to play Radec again and the CEO.

Funnily enough, Sackboy actually is one of the best characters.

Punch You:
Funnily enough, Sackboy actually is one of the best characters.

Seriously he is. Kratos is better but I think that is because he's broken.

Interesting commercial, I don't even know if I like the commercial still haha. Too bad I'm not a fan of this game, I had such high hopes.

I would love to see The Adventures of Sackboy: Robot Chicken version...

Robot Chicken makes almost everything better!

Eh, it wasn't too bad. It wasn't nearly as awful as their TF2 skit which you could have replaced "TF2" with "any modern military shooter" and have a better match for the skit they did.

I guess I kinda found it funny how Drake and Kratos were having a crisis about being beaten by Sackboy. I should get around to grabbing this game. Might as well give the Vita cross play a go and see if it's any good.

You'll notice that Parapa is absent because he was murdered in the RC skit he was in.

Am I the only one who th-*slaps self in the face*

I believe we need more video game oriented Robot Chicken episodes. I would watch that more than I watch my DVD collection of George Carlin's 'All My Stuff'.

Which is daily.

Ahhh, that really is the perfect add for that insanity, it is pretty cool they brought the robot chicken team in for that and that said team agreed to do it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here