Trailers: Battlefield 3: Aftermath - Launch Trailer

Battlefield 3: Aftermath - Launch Trailer

Now with fancy new stuff for you to use in your killing spree.

Watch Video

what kinda crossbow can shoot through the front panel of a military helicopter, pierce a modern body armour and still kill a person immediately?

we have bullets for a reason, you know.

I uninstalled this game and origin in disgust after a few months, cursing my own stupidity and naivety at having bought it in the first place. The community is as bad as I have ever found. Patches came and went, making new weapons overpowered and causing everyone to use them at once. Admins abused their powers and kicked better players constantly to keep their own stats up. Battlelog was a joke that served no purpose other than to piss everyone off. The last I saw before leaving indicated that DICE were falling out with their fans just like BioWare did.

I'm happy to say that I've never looked back. Multiplayer shooters and their community can kiss my arse. I'll only ever play them if I'm with good friends, which isn't a possibility in rural Scotland. Co-operative games are a lot better for my mood.

The only really different thing I see in that trailer is the crossbow. Either you'll have to unlock it by doing something irredeemably stupid like getting 100 kills with the worst weapon in the game, like fall damage, or it will be the new one-hit wonder that everyone hates for being overpowered.

Rant over. Where's my scotch? It must be noon by now, surely.

God dammit, EA/DICE...

I figured Aftermath would be some totally balls out, nuclear argmageddon ENDGAME finale expansion, maybe at sea with destroyers and aircraft carriers and oil rigs and or burning urban hazmat hell superweapon lunacy, but no...

Fucking rubble and a crossbow...

*grumble grumble*

And WHILE I'm still angry; you can say DICE isn't a battlefield factory, but if you're going to set yourself up as the other heavyweight modern military shooter in the ring with COD, put it ALL in, don't get sidetracked and spend resources making shitty Medal of Honor sequels that both suck on their own merit, but also directly compete with your own main product that's your best bet against the opposition... Fuck'sake...

Next thing you know they'll be adding tomahawks and throwing knives. Dice, I am disappoint.

II2:
God dammit, EA/DICE...
I figured Aftermath would be some totally balls out, nuclear argmageddon ENDGAME finale expansion, maybe at sea with destroyers and aircraft carriers and oil rigs and or burning urban hazmat hell superweapon lunacy, but no...

Hehe A flotilla of mashed together air craft carriers and destroyers would make and awesome map. Nonsensical but awesome!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here