Feed Dump: Arbitrary Arbitrage

Arbitrary Arbitrage

This week we learn that debt isn't always a great thing.

Watch Video

But wait? day before thanksgiving? Surely that was last week. You even said as much on Desert Bus, so did you forget? Or did I miss a joke? or should this one have gone up last week? I'm so confused!!

Kathleen, are there any murder fantasies you need to get off your chest?

Brendan referencing Ozymandias = win.

The jury skipper is in trouble at his trial. Explaining that you can't be bothered with jury duty just doesn't go over well with juries.

Actually this was recorded before, only the drive it was on wasn't in the right place for them to upload for last week, so they missed it... and now here it is!

Varya:
But wait? day before thanksgiving? Surely that was last week. You even said as much on Desert Bus, so did you forget? Or did I miss a joke? or should this one have gone up last week? I'm so confused!!

It was supposed to be uploaded last week but it wasn't, so the Escapist said it could be pushed to this week. At least, that's what I recall from Desert Bus.

OT: I love it when people get smacked needing to pay off sentences that they could never conceivably afford in their entire life-times.

"You owe me six billion dollars!"

"I only make $50,000 a year..."

"Well then you'd better not be planning on dying any time soon!"

Varya:

It actually was supposed to go up last week but with DB they were so mixed up they forgot to turn it in.

That symbol on the hat kinda reminds me The Wheel of Opportunity

Well given that the guy was essentially commiting fraud in the first story, I get the feeling declaring bankruptcy wouldn't really help in his case...

And I want my coffin to have a jetpack when I shuffle off, have it on a timer so I burst out of the ground during the service, kind of a "screw this noise, I'm outta here"

And some young would-be Bart Simpson should really nick the head off that statue, just the head.

Oh, Catholic church. When will you realize you can't win against boobs? Noone wins against boobs.

Reminds me of a breast cancer campaing they had here in Holland about a year ago. Pictures of topless women with text that translates to:"They look better in pairs" in reference to mastectomies. You know who threw a bitch fit in Holland? Nobody. Nobody at all. Not even a 'concerned parents' petition. I do enjoy living in a laid back country.

bigdork:
The jury skipper is in trouble at his trial. Explaining that you can't be bothered with jury duty just doesn't go over well with juries.

So... ..wouldn't that make them biased against him?

They'll never convict him; they can't get an unbiased jury.

I think I'm finally warming up to Moral Oral, but Beej still has to work a bit on his delivery. Same as with rapid fire 3: he accidentally (I think) had about the same cadence as terrible huckster Graham did intentionally.

That was the best one in a while, I mean, that was laugh out loud kind of funny- Matthew McConnaughey impression had me in stitches! :D

I hope you guys are recovering from Desert Bus!

The topless modles for the coffin store seems pointless to me.

I mean, anyone who needs a coffin is probably already stiff.;)

Also, Kathleen is starting to scare me. I think this years Desert Bus did something to her.
>_> At least I hope it was the bus....

Get Tai'd Graham, bad puns are bad. Also I bought "One night in Bangkok" because of you.

There's something going on with Graham's voice - it's even better somehow in this episode.

I wonder which company is having those coffins - I can see how did they got the idea since that's the thing you find in google when you search coffin models XD
There's a callendar with those naked ladies, and it's going on for 3 years now.

darn it Graham, now i want some pho. Good stuff though.

Alright, score one for team Firefox--you've done us an honour, Brandon.

I don't understand, he just needed to make himself sound like a terrible Juror. Just have a racist rant or something.

I feel really stupid now, when they were talking about the coffins I though the meant like Model as in a different type of coffin that didn't have a lid to it so it was topless.

Also, if I recall correctly that Empire hat was given away at Desert Bus so now someone else can take their Tie fighter to a Thai restaurant

ETERNAL-chaplain:
Alright, score one for team Firefox--you've done us an honour, Brandon.

I know right!? I tried watching the episode but I kept getting distracted by that shirt! (Curse you Brandon for making me jealous of your fantastic shirt!)

They won't let you wear that to the Thai restaurant, because it's a black Tie restaurant.

So there's a Pho place up 'around where I work called Pho King. Yeah- say it out loud and enjoy.

Sadly, Wang's Buffet is out of business. My family went there all the time when I was high school.

Kathleen should handle the Escapist's marketing.

It would so jump in Internet popularity.

You guys seem very knowledgable about South Asian cuisine...

EXCEPT LAKSA! Why.

To play the pedant, you'd call them 'Arbitrageurs', not Arbitrage traders.

I love the way Escapist chooses thumbnail images for Feed Dump.

couldn't have flown your tie fighter to tiewan?

In America you can't go bankrupt on money you owe due to fraud. I assume the same is true in France.

You can go bankrupt, but the bankruptcy judge is just going to say "Ok, you don't owe that credit card or that personal load anymore, but that fraud repayment? Yeah, you still have to pay that back. Have fun!"

Wanted to say this for a very long time: The girl with the short hair is really pretty.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here