Trailers: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Deathstroke Trailer

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Deathstroke Trailer

Who wouldn't want to play as Deadpool without all that pesky humor?

Watch Video

Green Arrow, Superman, Cyborg, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, and I didn't quite catch the guy in all red. I also might have missed another one.

This could get interesting.

You do realize that Deathstroke came first, right?

Crais:
You do realize that Deathstroke came first, right?

True, but it seems obvious that Deathstroke is the inferior prototype in comparison to the awesomeness of the finished model that is Deadpool. Unfunny Deadpool does look like a fun character to play in the game though.

Team Hollywood:
Injustice: Gods Among Us - Deathstroke Trailer

Who wouldn't want to play as Deadpool without all that pesky humor?

Watch Video

1. Deathstroke came first

2. Deathstroke is the only character in the entire DC universe to go one on one with Batman in a fist fight (no powers, no weapons)... and win. That's a level of badass that is hard to top.

3. WHY DIDN'T RON PERLMAN VOICE HIM??!?!?!?!

eh ....

Rather plays as Deadpool

Oh look! It's not-Deadpool.
And yes, Deathstroke was first, but it doesn't matter because at this point his marketing is "Look! Look! He's like Deadpool! But not funny!"
Also, I'm sure a few people have noticed how cluttered the levels look, right? It's going to be one of those fighting gasmes where you can't tell what the hell is going on.

vxicepickxv:
-snip-the guy in all red.

The Flash? Yea, it's him. I'm not sure which version that is though.

So...

Deathstroke vs. Deadpool. Who'd win?

*wonders if that was a matchup during the Marvel vs. DC arc...then pictures a Deathstroke/Deadpool mixup for the Amalgam Age and shudders*

GamemasterAnthony:
So...

Deathstroke vs. Deadpool. Who'd win?

*wonders if that was a matchup during the Marvel vs. DC arc...then pictures a Deathstroke/Deadpool mixup for the Amalgam Age and shudders*

Honestly? Deadpool. I'm a Deathstroke fan, but the ridiculousness of the Marvel Healing Factor is hard to top. Deathstroke will beat him from sunrise to sunset, but the little pile of giblets that used to be Wade Wilson will keep getting up. Hard to win that way.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here