LoadingReadyRun: Jonny Five

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Jonny Five

Jonny gets back to us concerning his trip abroad.

Watch Video

All hail King J-Man, lord and master of all things awesome.

Sadly, unless he gets deposed I'm guessing this is his last appearance. Unless he goes into international politics.

Now I want to try a Duel.

Both
"He's dressed like a penguin, 'cept it's like a penguin wearing a tuxedo"
and
"Warning, do not consume Dual if you're pregnant, breastfeeding or conscious"
made me laugh quite a bit.

Also not nearly as depressing as what I thought it would be after Jonny Four as well.

And I half expected a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air bit.

I've said this before, but this looks like a great time for a Mercenary Solutions crossover. They love coups and counter-coups and counter-counter-coups. And 'coup' is a French word, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, cette episode est l'awesome aussi.

the funny thing is I was actually wondering if they were going to try and put Jonny in the Rapid Fires (still waiting on 5, and 6 dang you cliff hangers), but he gets his own episode cool.

OT: wait what about Portugal, and aren't there like forests, and French in France?

I don't know where this is going but I'm staying on this ride.

Jonny Five has really taken over for story guy.

Damn Graham you really are good at mono logging, I hope you do another character if you don't bring back Jonny or story guy.

Johnny Five is (a)live!

... in that it's online.

... sorry, had to make the pun. It's the law.

Yay! I'm happy this little series of videos is continuing! I'm happy to see that Jonny Five... is alive! :D

... Oh, don't look at me like that. The title was just begging for a Short Circuit reference!

God damn ninjas! xP

These were better when they were one take.

/me brain explodes

Kinda missing that "someone passed out in shot" feel to it that has been part of the quintessential J-man experience. Wonder if there will be a follow up, where the king of J-Mantopia goes to visit Tibet, and we get a monk passed out with underwear on their person in ways underwear is usually not fond on their person.

The line about drive-bys cracked me up :D

Somewhere in the Kamasutra, touching butts is probably mentioned...

Hail to the King baby!

"Bromageddon" is the best new word.

That'll show Jenny!

Cet épisode est vraiment awesome.

Brofist to the J-Fresh! Hail to the J-Man!

Now if he could get to swapping "La Marseillaise" (the French national anthem) with something crunk, that'd be rad.

Let's put some Dubstep up in these frogs!

"Allons, enfants de la fucking patrie; le jour de fucking gloire est arrivé! WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB-BWOOOOOOOOOONK."

Andy Shandy:
Both
and
"Warning, do not consume Dual if you're pregnant, breastfeeding or conscious"
made me laugh quite a bit.

Also not nearly as depressing as what I thought it would be after Jonny Four as well.

And I half expected a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air bit.

yeah, I loved the wordplay at work in this video.

The J-Man is king of France? Cool.

unacomn:
All hail King J-Man, lord and master of all things awesome.

Sadly, unless he gets deposed I'm guessing this is his last appearance. Unless he goes into international politics.

My guess is if he gets deposed, it will be because he drank ALL the wine.

Thankfully for some unfortunate kingdom, most modern European monarchies rely on an elected body of representatives to pass actual legislature. The monarchs rarely use the power they hold.

Besides, I don't think the J-man could stay focused enough to pass a single edict.

Except France beheaded their monarchy during the french revolution...
Unless switzerland has a monarchy (pretty sure they don't) J-man is either a meuseum exhibit or is on the chopping block.

We believe in you J-fresh!

I cracked up at "This gun wasn't made up of that stuff from pool cue sticks, so it must've been made out of.... tree?"

I don't have near as much love as I should for the J-mo-money-man-man.

Okysho:
Except France beheaded their monarchy during the french revolution...
Unless switzerland has a monarchy (pretty sure they don't) J-man is either a meuseum exhibit or is on the chopping block.

We believe in you J-fresh!

France did have at least one more king and two emperors after that though, and Belgium has a king as well (and they speak French), or possibly he's not king but Prince (Monaco) or Grand-Duke (Luxembourg)

meh, not feeling this sketch

After seeing this, I can't help but picture Jonny at a G8 summit. "Well hey, Prime Ribster Steven Tyler and President Banot Oprahma."

Hmmm, Jamaica is part of the Commonwealth, so J-Fresh is now the king of England?

But that's nowhere between Spain and Russia...

But I over analyze. Good job, J-Money and stay awesome.

Zipa:
Damn Graham you really are good at mono logging, I hope you do another character if you don't bring back Jonny or story guy.

I thought that Jonny was a young Story guy? (he seemed to be growing up in Jonny 1 - 4, slowly becoming story guy... tho this has stepped backwards a bit!)

Loved the opening Circle Line joke XD

WolfLordAndy:

Zipa:

I thought that Jonny was a young Story guy? (he seemed to be growing up in Jonny 1 - 4, slowly becoming story guy... tho this has stepped backwards a bit!)

I think they are separate characters, Graham has mentioned on podcasts that Story guy had a arc and it is very much over.

Hail to the king baby!

I love the Jonny skits!

JONNNY FIVE... IS ALIVE.

I've been holding that in for WEEKS. Anyway.

Great episode, great end to the Jonny Saga. HAIL TO THE J-MAN. If he's gonna be the big dog, I'll follow him like one of his boys.

good job. that made me laugh hard.

Dammit, Jonny, why'd you start drinking again?

Zipa:

WolfLordAndy:

Zipa:

I think they are separate characters, Graham has mentioned on podcasts that Story guy had a arc and it is very much over.

Boo, that was my favourite insane fan theory.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here