Feed Dump: Stuffed Snake

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Stuffed Snake

Maybe the snake just needed an ego boost.

Watch Video

10,000. to restuff a snake? what, did they just stuff the money down the snake, like Christmas candy down a sock, until is was physically impossible to fit anymore? how can it cost that mouth?

I must have been a pretty stupid child considering I don't drink at all...

This was a brilliant episode. I love the ending "We are related?"

Also it's utterly disturbing that homicide rate only went down 84% during a hurricane. Though I guess it kinda makes sense... if you want to kill someone it's best to do it when the hurricane will probably make it hard to investigate, possible evidence gets lost and the trail goes cold.

As to which drug the lady was smuggling in her butt, allow me to refer you to the episode featuring "lobster huffing" a few weeks back. I hear that the street price on lobster has skyrocketed...

You are all awesome!

xD That Hank Hill impression at the end killed me!

Also,

Awesome two UK stories in one week, we are really starting to catch up to Canada.

Where did you find that statistic for reduced murder rates? I can't find it anywhere, google is failing me.

Zipa:
Awesome two UK stories in one week, we are really starting to catch up to Canada.

but on average lag behind the United States. In your face.... wait what kind of news do they specialize in?
Sorry about the outburst, carry on.

OT: the thing about the lady and the drugs is that she was probably going to put the baggy of Coccain in her butt, but got interrupted, and thought that they wouldn't find it in her mouth, and then the Meth crystal was just bright child creativity

question I am unfamiliar with these Meth crystals, but aren't they all relatively jagged making for one painful smuggling operation.

and on the Porcha thing they might have just heard it in passing, or someone who wanted the car could have just looked up the specs, and found the coalition

It entertains me that Kate's fake glasses say real on the side.

Also, the missed opportunity of Graham being a prinny for the opening gag makes me sad, doods.

I think Kate needs a lesson in gun safety.

I always enjoy the Feed Dumps with Kate in them...she's witty and cute.

That study on the children reminds me of a study that found a negative correlation between IQ and Confidence.
The same study found that people in positions of management are likely to have this lower intelligence/higher confidence personality. Particularly in mid-management.

Some people just don't have the capacity to take an objective look at themselves ;) Ignorance is bliss?

I love the way Kate says "fact!"

I laugh every time she does it.

"Wait we're related?!" I love it how well Graham sold that, made me laugh no end.

"Stuffed snake... 'Ladies' special hiding place"

There is a joke here but for the life of my i can't quite put it together..

Yes, I was pretty smart :) (but recently stopped drinking anyway)
Because to tolerate this BS filled world smart people need to kill off 27.4% of brain cells (yes, I insist on this number)
Or kill off 16.9% of humanity- the stupid part of humanity (and once again I insist on this number)
So killing of part of own brain is much easier and humane (and occasionally, fun)

Stuff the Snake?! Nope, no joke here

Holy shit I'm in stitches!

That was a fantastic episode. Laughed from pretty much start to finish.

And also, we need some sort of drug-dealer version of Hank Hill now.

Arakasi:
I must have been a pretty stupid child considering I don't drink at all...

Given that I went from nothing to knocking back the whiskey like it was going extinct, I'm a fukken' genius.

This is backed up by all my teachers, of course; I'm just a massively massively lazy unenthused bastard.

KefkaCultist:
Holy shit I'm in stitches!

That was a fantastic episode. Laughed from pretty much start to finish.

And also, we need some sort of drug-dealer version of Hank Hill now.

I suspect this will become a small meme. GET TO IT PEOPLE!!!

Stuffed Snake, the latest member of FoxHound.

theultimateend:
Where did you find that statistic for reduced murder rates? I can't find it anywhere, google is failing me.

Here's one source: http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2012/11/06/nyc-crime-rate-drops-after-storm.html

Lord Draenor:

Stuff the snake in the special lady hiding place!

I'm a horrible person...

Tally was killer today.

and maybe in the past with those comments about setting children on fire...

I had no idea my government was so pun-tastic. I don't even care how much money they're wasting now!

Not that we should be surprised, *blows raspberry while flipping the bird repeatedly* pretty much sums up all government policy for the last 2 years.

The UK tax payer must have found that snake hard to swallow. Stuffing the snake has never been so expensive.

Personally I found this episode to be hissterical.

Especially the "We're related?" line at the end it had me in stitches.

Not the wierdest thing I've ever seen/heard about shoved up a ladies baby cannon.

"We're related?"

Plot thickens.

I liked the stinger too. :D

"We're related?"

Oh YOU. Seriously, loved this ep. Tally and Kate are just as awesome as Kate and Kathleen together.

Lord Draenor:

fill this snake with cream?

Kate is hot. That is all.
In related news, this was one of the funniest Feed Dumps in a long long time.

Scrumpmonkey:
"Wait we're related?!" I love it how well Graham sold that, made me laugh no end.

Agreed so much
Perfect delivery

Every snake everywhere ever can go die. I don't like snakes.

THE DUTCH! AGAIN!

No car headlight is safe for the illigal pot growers! 'Cause although smoking it is mostly tolerated, growing it is mostly not.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here