Trailers: Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel - Lethal Cartel Trailer

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel - Lethal Cartel Trailer

Just the dialogue alone will make you want to play this.

Watch Video

Oh look, another trailer for Call of Juarez: The Cartel...

I'm one of the few people who LOVES the first Army of Two. The characters were fun and worked off each other in a gloriously bro-tastic way, the missions were awesome and the tone was perfect.

This just looks like another irritating 3rd person shooter with some semi-fun dialog thrown in.

This series didn't need to get more gritty, it needed to lighten up.

What happened to the protagonists from the first game?(Never played the second but pretty sure it's the same guys)

Sir Thomas Sean Connery:
Oh look, another trailer for Call of Juarez: The Cartel...

I'm one of the few people who LOVES the first Army of Two. The characters were fun and worked off each other in a gloriously bro-tastic way, the missions were awesome and the tone was perfect.

This just looks like another irritating 3rd person shooter with some semi-fun dialog thrown in.

This series didn't need to get more gritty, it needed to lighten up.

Jynthor:
What happened to the protagonists from the first game?(Never played the second but pretty sure it's the same guys)

I agree with both points. I really liked the first game, and LOVED the sequel. Better controls, more fluid gameplay, fantastic graphics and an original setting.

This, on the other hand, takes out those likeable, established characters and pits these completely new guys, and sets it in a seemingly dull location. I'm not looking forward to this game, sadly.

I am getting an almost overwhelming feeling of meh from this trailer. It really just screams:I am very average and nothing special at all.

Team Hollywood:

Just the dialogue alone will cause you a severe brain damage.

There, fixed it for ya.

wow, a game that had characters with more personality than "must follow orders" or "commanding officers? bah, what do they know, charge!" fighting different enemies form different nationality's, replaced by two prats with the aforementioned traits fighting "dirty foreigner" Mexicans who probably hate america for its freedom or something.

great, just what i wanted.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here