Could You Be The Ring-bearer?

it's just a tad ironically easy to be the ring bearer isn't it, more lore questions!

also SO excited for hobbit. srsly.

The Lugz:
it's just a tad ironically easy to be the ring bearer isn't it, more lore questions!

Actually, no, it's statistically very unlikely unless you're answering the questions keeping in mind the kinds of characteristics that are suitable.

Ring-wraith
Ring-wraith

Take this quiz

Can I be the Witch King? *smirk*

Ring-bearer
Ring-bearer

Take this quiz

Guess I'd better watch my ass...or go mad with power.

Ring-wraith
Ring-wraith

Take this quiz

...what? No way! Well ok, maybe.

Ring-wraith

Take this quiz

I NEED MOAR POWA!!!!!!!

Apparently I'm too lazy to be the ring bearer is what I gathered XD

Ring-bearer
Ring-bearer

Take this quiz

It's kind of ironic- I am trusted with this ring and yet I want to display it as my top 5 badges.
I wants it, but I knows I shouldn't wear it ... meh it's just a ring though what's the worst that can happen?

.. Well crap.

Ring-wraith
Ring-wraith

Take this quiz

Hahaha, well shit.

Who's up for hunting down some Hobbits?

Well, maybe I could, I am a bit lazy tho-
Ring-wraith
Ring-wraith

Take this quiz

Really? So it's either you can carry the stupid thing, or you're a Ring-wraith. I thought that I wouldn't be suitable because I couldn't be bothered to get off my ass or something, but this? Come on, I wouldn't even wear the damn thing! I've read and seen so many things where the all important jewelry bearer wears the stupid thing, thus going mad or whatever that I know not to do it! Hell, I usually end up yelling that they should just take the stupid thing off and everything would be better, but that just makes me look crazy.

sandwich= ring-bearer? :)

Ring-bearer
Ring-bearer

Take this quiz

Well, crap. I'm really not a fan of long hikes you see, would it perhaps be alright if I used my car to get to Mordor?

At the very least one of those giant flying eagles? Maybe?

My one wish is would be eternal youth, and I'm excited about the opportunities for power now I have the ring, but sure:
Ring-bearer
Ring-bearer

Take this quiz
You can totally trust me to take the ring to Mordor.

Looks like there's a lot of us around here.

Ring-wraith
Ring-wraith

Take this quiz

Yet another Ring-wraith, however.

Ring-wraith
They stole it from us. My precious.

Ring-wraiths still have their rings I believe.

That quote would be from Sméagol/Gollum.

Ring-bearer
Ring-bearer

Take this quiz

Huh. So I'm the ring-bearer. Guess I'd better start heading out to Mord-

*Looks at the rest of this thread*

Oh HELL no!!! How many Ringwraiths? I, um, think I better start running...

Ring-bearer
Ring-bearer

Take this quiz

Really? You're going to put me in charge of that thing? Well okay, its your doom...

Ring-bearer
Ring-bearer

Take this quiz

Hm, seems about right. I'd love a path through this quiz that led to "you can be a companion to the ring bearer who doesn't betray him" like Gandalf for instance - I love quizzes that tell me I am like Gandalf. He's my hero.

Is there only ring wraith and ring bearer? I feel like I could have very easily been the ring bearer if I'd lied about some of the answers but I know I never once said anything along the lines of wanting power... This quiz seems inaccurate.

Edit: I was right. The answers to get ring bearer were very obvious and easy.

Ring-bearer
Ring-bearer

Take this quiz

Yesss. It's ours, it is, my precioussss... no nasty tricksy hobbitses with their pocketses coming to steal it from us, gollum!

On the first approach I became a wraith, because I answered the questions on my own.
On the second try I answered them keeping in mind that I'm a hobbit and voila!
Quite funny actually that you can do that :-)

Maszynow:
On the first approach I became a wraith, because I answered the questions on my own.
On the second try I answered them keeping in mind that I'm a hobbit and voila!
Quite funny actually that you can do that :-)

We do our best. Thanks for taking the quiz!

Ring-wraith
Ring-wraith

Take this quiz

Unfortunately, you succumb to the power of The One Ring and it corrupts you in both body and soul.

Come on, me too? Just because I like to drink, magic *pew pew*, want a nice, refined house and want money means I'm weak-willed? :( Probably.
But but but, you can have money and do nice things, too, like donating to the needy, buying food and clothes and gifts for orphans or building schools/workshops for apprenticeship. :) I'm not trying to convince myself with all this, honest. :D

Ring Wraith. At least I get a cool horse.

It's because I wished for beauty isn't it?

destiny_1989:
Come on, me too? Just because I like to drink, magic *pew pew*, want a nice, refined house and want money means I'm weak-willed? :( Probably.
But but but, you can have money and do nice things, too, like donating to the needy, buying food and clothes and gifts for orphans or building schools/workshops for apprenticeship. :) I'm not trying to convince myself with all this, honest. :D

I don't think its just those. I too said I'd prefer magic, would like money and would choose a nice comfy house over the others, yet I got Ring-Bearer. I don't think its as straightforward as "click this option to be a nazgul"

unacomn:
Looks like there's a lot of us around here.

Well, yah, considering there's only two results.

The Lugz:

It's only easy if you know the lore of being a hobbit. See what Nasrin did thar?

Greg Tito:

The Lugz:

It's only easy if you know the lore of being a hobbit. See what Nasrin did thar?

as a hobbit, let's be honest something probably has gone over my head
however i do like the ring being an invisible badge it feels very thematic

Ring-wraith
Ring-wraith

Take this quiz

Well, dang, it sure is easy to be a ring-wraith, innit?

Ring-wraith
Ring-wraith

Take this quiz

Well poop quite frankly

I like the fact I said I would go for the money and got:

Ring-bearer
Ring-bearer

Take this quiz

Now I'd better hide from the ring-wraiths.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here