One Trilogy to Rule Them All

One Trilogy to Rule Them All

Sometimes the best things in life come in threes.

Read Full Article

If you want to get technical Back to the Future is 1 movie as they are named Part 1,2 and 3. Just saying.

Metroid Prime for best Game Trilogy. I second this notion.

Gizmo1990:
If you want to get technical Back to the Future is 1 movie as they are named Part 1,2 and 3. Just saying.

That's just a common sequel-naming practice, like with the Godfather films. Some movies use it literally, like "Kill Bill", but not most.

Do these guys watch anything made before the 1980s? No mention of Clint Eastwood's Dollars trilogy or The Godfather is a huge injustice. And I would include the Mad Max trilogy before I'd even mention Toy Story or Batman but I guess we're not allowed to acknowledge films existing outside American films.

One Trilogy to rule them all, One Trilogy to find them, One Trilogy to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

I find it funny that the 3 debated trilogies have at least 2 movies that were released in the 80s. I guess stuff was just cooler in the 80s.

in the 80s nerd rage was spent in the comic store. people was not that picky about films or anything. not venting about girl gamers in the internet lol,

OT: well matrix sucked. But Lord of the Rings i really enjoyed so that one for me

Kyle, you gave all my thoughts here. Well done.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here