Movie Trailers: After Earth - Trailer

After Earth - Trailer

I'm really hoping that this is the origin story of DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince.

Watch Video

Im pretty sure will smith will be dead. Like, he died in the crash and now he exists as a voice inside his sons head, giving him advice and strength, narrating his story, or maybe just appearing in flashbacks. And if thats as far into the metaphysical oodly woodly stuff as Shyamalan goes, I actually would go see this movie... and yet, every time I watch of his films I lose just a little bit more hope that he will ever live up to my expectations.

The moment I saw the link to this trailer, I immediately started singing to the tune of "Noel" except with every single word replaced with 'Shyamalan'.

It looks better than the Last Airbender by a twentyfold, but I'm not going to be optimistic.

Hey, this looks like it was filmed right where I live. As for the movie itself, it's hard to tell if it'll be any good. Guess I'll just have to wait for the reviews.

Mooly:
Im pretty sure will smith will be dead. Like, he died in the crash and now he exists as a voice inside his sons head, giving him advice and strength, narrating his story, or maybe just appearing in flashbacks

That would be so frikkin' lame. Hopefully the filmmakers know better than that, but then again this is Shamalamadingdong we're talking about so I dunno, maybe this will go on my rental list.

Will Smith, what are you doing? Making me want to watch a Shyamalan movie, that's nasty!

Lord Draenor:
Will Smith, what are you doing? Making me want to watch a Shyamalan movie, that's nasty!

Will

Sill Smith

Wat ur u doin

stahp

For some reason the trailer makes me think of the final scene in Planet of the Apes.

This does look promising...I like the concept of a parent and child trying to survive on a desolate Earth. Even though M. Night Shyamalan's last several movies where terrible, I still wanna see After Earth; mostly likely rent it when it comes out on DVD since I'll be broke from the Holiday season when this movie comes out.

I am Legend, Part 2?

Looks extremely interesting.

As for the director, I've only seen two movies of his and while the Last Airbender was utter and total crap I have to say that I found Unbreakable to be a great movie.

Hagi:
Looks extremely interesting.

As for the director, I've only seen two movies of his and while the Last Airbender was utter and total crap I have to say that I found Unbreakable to be a great movie.

M. Night Shyamalan as been widely regarded as one of the greatest Flame outs in hollywood history, his carreer post signs has been a long, slow trainwreck filled with bad twists, horrible choices, and in one case, the near murder of an entire series.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here