Erin and Hobbes #3

Pages 1 2 NEXT

This arc had a much happier ending than I imagined it would :P

Alright, c'mon y'all. Say it with me...

"D'AAAAAWWWWW!"

Hey just because the guy slaughtered countless people in the name of a petty revenge/daddy issue doesn't mean that he can't have friends.

gardian06:
Hey just because the guy slaughtered countless people in the name of a petty revenge/daddy issue doesn't mean that he can't have friends.

I think that's one of the best descriptions of Kratos.

Well, Cory...

You were right, it was good. You were right.

*sniff*

Fappy:

I'll say. It put a smile on my face.

i'm quite impresssed by the fact they managed to make cratos look as if he's fondly longing for some honest-to-goodness sleighing fun,

keiji_Maeda:
i'm quite impresssed by the fact they managed to make cratos look as if he's fondly longing for some honest-to-goodness sleighing fun,

Slaying fun?! Eh?
You know!
...Alright

I'll be going now :'(

Aww, poor Erin. Hallucinating the wrong things. At least she's happy... sledding with a murderer

I did enjoy this arc. Showing the other side of popular characters as with Hobbes and Kratos is always fun.

One of your best arcs so far. Kudos!

It looks like Erin's starting to get some real traction in dealing with her neuroses. I hope.

Or she might freak out and try to shiv a new coworker again. Its her techniques for dealing with spider infestations that really concern me.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
This is destroying my childhood. How dare you use Kratos like that, with a complete disregard for how the original creators viewed the character. This reeks of laziness, using an iconic character for the set up of a "schocking" punchline is disgusting.

[/joke]

I'm sorry to go for the low hanging fruit, but it was too good an opportunity to miss =D

Dammit Erin, why do you have to be so adorable all of a sudden? I think I'm starting to forget she is a terrible human being.

Fappy:

Well, we don't know what Calvin's up to yet. I'm picturing him using kitchen knives duct taped to skipping ropes murdering people on a quest to find redemption for not doing his homework. Just ask Kratos, it's the only sensible way to do things.

Well this had a sweet ending.

Although knowing Kratos he's probably out beheading snowmen now.

Now Erin's perpetual blushing is clear as day, and she's made friends with Kratos, despite (or perhaps due to fondness for) his suggestions of mere chaos and destruction.

This is what happens when two shy guys make a comic together about a girl who sees and hears video game characters.

After the Steam apocalypse arc, the secret Link date arc, and this one, I gotta say, this is probably my favorite webcomic. Erin is a great, relatable character, and the things she gets herself into are both ridiculous and awesome. Not to mention, the art is seriously top-notch. Thank you Grey and Cory for making such a great comic. :)

Sooo the Kratos part of her psyche encourages childlike behavior. Well, gotta admit, I didn't see that one coming.

Xman490:
Now Erin's perpetual blushing is clear as day, and she's made friends with Kratos, despite (or perhaps due to fondness for) his suggestions of mere chaos and destruction.

This is what happens when two shy guys make a comic together about a girl who sees and hears video game characters.

I thought it was because she had come in out the cold :p

I will now recite my poem "Reaching critical mass of hipster cynicism".
'Critical Miss
waht r u doin
Critical Miss
Staaahhhp'
Thank you

I always imagined Hobbes making an exit via multifunctional cardboard box

But boot out the front door works just as well.

That's....actually quite heartwarming.

That last panel... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Well here's a good man and a pretty young girl, trying to play together somehow...

Not a reference I'd be expecting here, to be entirely fair.

this Erin and Hobbes series were pure genious ^_^

Erin has tiny feet in the first plan.

I don't get it

>_>

<_<

I love you guys. Just want both of you to know that. Because you made this possible. And I love you for it.

Favorite 3 pages. D=
Kratos is adorable.
I'm so glad I got to say those words, it's confusing.

My favorite arc you've done so far. It's poking into my childhood, toying with some things but not tearing it apart. Get to see a happy ending and a new side of Kratos in which I never imagined would be possible. Also liking how Erin is being humble, that she's not all that ... um, bad? She was never bad but, she's got issues.

Nether the less, I enjoyed this one and made me smile. For that, I thank you.

I really enjoyed this arc. I like most of the arcs, and hate when people cry about them going on Tangents (Fucking read CAD and STFU but this one was awesome.

...ok, well the Steam shutoff one with the slowbros went on way too long. I will give people that.

:) Awww. Now that's a sweet ending.

Hope Hobbes doesn't get COD withdrawal or whatever. He seemed to really like it.

No Hobbes, playing Xbox Live will make you a beast. You need to quit now before it's too late.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here