Trailers: The Last of Us - Story Trailer

The Last of Us - Story Trailer

After the apocalypse it looks like cities are not such hospitable places.

Watch Video

Man, everything I see about The Last of Us just makes me more and more excited for it!

Platform(s): PS3

Wait... it's not coming to PC?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wait what?
Another PS3?
What is this, another racket that the Nintendo DS did? Release the same console over and over again?
Anyway the games 'LOOKS' amazing, remember its a trailer blag blah etc, its not like anyone is going to listen to me...

Wait when did PS3 graphics get that good? Also fungus zombies=creepy as

Doesn't really look like anything new or special, but the graphics are pretty phenomenal. I'm definitely interested to try it, as I have always liked Naughty Dog games, but I'm ready to buy into any hype just yet.

Enslaved meets Walking dead, omnom. Shame about the PS3 exclusive, means I will not get to play this game I'm very enthusiastic about..
meh

Shit, my PS3 broke and I was almost not buying a new one, since I rather play on the Xbox 360, and just buy a Blu-Ray system instead... But there are SOME games...

Valagetti:
Wait what?
Another PS3?
What is this, another racket that the Nintendo DS did? Release the same console over and over again?
Anyway the games 'LOOKS' amazing, remember its a trailer blag blah etc, its not like anyone is going to listen to me...

As far as graphics go, it's probably gonna be as good as the trailer, and I say that because, well Naughty Dog already delivered us that very graphical experience with Uncharted 3, it's pretty damn good.
However, as far as the "fun" goes, that remains to be seem, in my opinion, so far I'm not that interested anymore.

This game just makes me wanna buy a PS3 of my very own the closer and closer it gets to release!

But I'm fairly confident Sony will be having my money in the near future.

Except for the fact that it's yet another Zombie game among the numerable horde, this actually looks interesting. Too bad I don't have a PS3 nor can I afford one.

Just to buck the trend of all the negative nancies.
I have a PS3 and fuck yeah! Looking forward to this.
In the mean time, it's Far Cry 3 on the Xbox and KOTOR on the PC.

Awh I though this was a new trailer :( This is the same one that was posted in the blog post where they revealed preorder bonuses. Oh well game still looks great. Might make me play my ps3 again. Also that grenade kill :)

.....Huh.

Well, this saddens me a little bit. Soo...The reason that Joel and Ellie are together seems to be that Joel is basically delivering her from one safe zone to another?

Previous trailers made it feel like Joel pretty much adopted her at some point during the apocalypse and that's why they stuck together...That looked like it would've been a heartfelt journey of sorta-father-daughter-bonding and stuff...

...Ah well, the game still looks damn good. I'm still getting it.

Blunderboy:

When you said 'KOTOR' did you mean The Old Republic MMO or did you mean the original from Bioware, Knights of the Old Republic? Either way is cool I think, but to meet someone playing KOTOR for the first time I would have to say "OOOH-RAH, good sir!"

FizzyIzze:

Blunderboy:

When you said 'KOTOR' did you mean The Old Republic MMO or did you mean the original from Bioware, Knights of the Old Republic? Either way is cool I think, but to meet someone playing KOTOR for the first time I would have to say "OOOH-RAH, good sir!"

The original and the best. Not for the first time mind you.

Yeah, I'd get a PS3 for that.

And the other few games that are exclusive to the system. Maybe after the PS4 comes out and there's another price drop or pick one up used.

can someone tell me why these people are willing to lose so much money keeping it on the PS3? I'm sure we'd all play it on PC or Xbox in a heartbeat.

God, I want this game, but I don't want to shell out money for another system for just one game.

ObsidianJones:
can someone tell me why these people are willing to lose so much money keeping it on the PS3? I'm sure we'd all play it on PC or Xbox in a heartbeat.

Simple - SONY owns Naughty Dog. It's a first-party developer.

NEED TO BUY! Wait... May? Oh man... :(

But yeah; I'll definitely get this. Everything about it so far has looked amazing, the voice-acting, the graphics, the characters and the gameplay... well, that is if that gameplay trailer wasn't scripted up the wazoo. Definitely, definitely going to pre-order.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here