Trailers: Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time - Story Trailer

Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time - Story Trailer

Sly Cooper can hide in any era. That's one up on Waldo.

Watch Video

Why did they change Murry's and Caramlita's VAs? :(
Still, Loved the Sly Cooper games so I'm rather hype for this :)
Just I know Bentley said he was working on a time machine, but what about the Part where Sly and Caramlite settled down? Is he going to Retcon that with Time Travel?
Asshole move for a Best Friend.

Diablo1099:
Still, Loved the Sly Cooper games so I'm rather hype for this :)
Just I know Bentley said he was working on a time machine, but what about the Part where Sly and Caramlite settled down? Is he going to Retcon that with Time Travel?
Asshole move for a Best Friend.

The Murray sounds... exactly like he was in the last few games. Not sure where you're getting that he's different.
Carmalita's VA is dynamic. Her VA and accent have changed in pretty much every game so far, so I think at this point it's a bit of a running gag. She's now voiced by Grey DeLisle, and... yeeeeaaaah I'm okay with this.
In previous trailers you see that Sly really did settle down with her, faking amnesia. But Bentley's time machine apparently caused an issue... I assume he did something to screw up the timeline, and things start changing. Then he has to bring the gang back to undo... whatever the hell he did.

Quiotu:
The Murray sounds... exactly like he was in the last few games. Not sure where you're getting that he's different.
Carmalita's VA is dynamic. Her VA and accent have changed in pretty much every game so far, so I think at this point it's a bit of a running gag. She's now voiced by Grey DeLisle, and... yeeeeaaaah I'm okay with this.
In previous trailers you see that Sly really did settle down with her, faking amnesia. But Bentley's time machine apparently caused an issue... I assume he did something to screw up the timeline, and things start changing. Then he has to bring the gang back to undo... whatever the hell he did.

Mmmm...might just the the fact that I'm hearing it on my laptop rather then a old TV.
Just I liked her voice in 3, really suited her, to me, she sounds more stereotypical now IMO

As for the plot, That does make sense, just I must look though the other trailers now to see if that is the case.
Only Trailer I saw before this one was the one with "DIMITRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-*Crash*"

Definatly going to get a copy of this game when it comes out. Loved the Sly series, and have missed it since it's last game.

thats some bitchin' music right there, too bad I never got to play these games before.

Definitely getting this game. Always funny to hear Carmalita's voice change like how it has in every game. Although this one is probably the best voice change besides the third one really.

Combustion Kevin:
thats some bitchin' music right there, too bad I never got to play these games before.

If you've got a PS3 mate there's an HD collection of the 3 PS2 games out and I highly recommend it. They aren't perfect games by any means, most of that comes with the more open world territory though, but they are very very fun games indeed, easily some of the best of last generation.

OT: Want. So very much want, the want is pouring from my eyes like a river of joyous delight!

So yeah, probably gonnaa be pre-ordering this soon enough

Diablo1099:

Quiotu:

Mmmm...might just the the fact that I'm hearing it on my laptop rather then a old TV.
Just I liked her voice in 3, really suited her, to me, she sounds more stereotypical now IMO

As for the plot, That does make sense, just I must look though the other trailers now to see if that is the case.
Only Trailer I saw before this one was the one with "DIMITRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-*Crash*"

I've missed every trailer to avoid over-hype and potential spoilers.

There's Dimitri in the game? Sounds greasy sweet to me.

Looks like they're getting more ambitious with the cutscene animation. Nice!

Still a good four months until the European release. Oh well. I can do this. I've waited 7 years already!

Not sure if I'll get this. Loved the first game, thought second was ok and didn't care that much about the third one. Reason being that in each game you got to play less and less as Sly. Will not be a pre-order at least.

Also I fucking hate "The Murray" and Bentley.

Diablo1099:

Carmelita's changes every game. Personally, I won't be happy with it until they go back to her voice actor from Sly 2. The type of voice they've had her use in every other game just... it's bad. It doesn't fit her character in any way. Murray, far as I know, is still the same guy. But he does sound kind of weird in this trailer.

OT: I'm so excited for this game. I love Sly. Honor Among Thieves was kind of a letdown after how awesome 2 was, so hopefully this one makes up for it.

I hope this is the start of a new trilogy.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here