The Escapist's Guide to the Galaxy

Question 5: "...the vaccum of space..."

7/10, I suck at being a space nerd...

Eleuthera:
Question 5: "...the vaccum of space..."

7/10, I suck at being a space nerd...

Bah humbug. I'm on it, thanks for the catch!

"Spaaaaaaaaaaace, Spaaaaaaaaaaaace"

OT: isn't the question of the objects touching ambiguous as general Kinematic physics would still apply?

The mouseover for the Don't Panic! badge is incorrect. The proper quote should be "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

medic:
The mouseover for the Don't Panic! badge is incorrect. The proper quote should be "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

'Tis correct.

YEAHHHHHHHH I did it !!

Second best in the whole galaxy ^^
please feel free to worship me :)

XD

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Escapist's Guide to the Galaxy.
Take this quiz

Meh I messed up 2x before getting 100%. I'm not exactly fit to study or be all about space. Of course I have a love for it's size and how vastly creative it can get with the gasses forming and the colors- oh and aliens.

shouldn't there have been a question with the answer "42" in here, or was it thought to be to confusing to have a question with no questions, but just a group of radio buttons each having a different number, or phrase?

Might have been interesting to see how many people would pick 42 on the first try.

I know i took my time but still im pretty sure it didn't take 662 minutes did i pass out for 11 hours or something?

90% four times before I finally found out there's a nebula called the Witch Head Nebula. Yes, it took me five tries to get a multiple choice question with four options correct.

WTF why isn't it letting me see my score?

ProtoChimp:
WTF why isn't it letting me see my score?

I'm not sure, it's set up to show your score and others have been seeing them. Must be a glitch? I'll PM you your results just in case!

Caramel Frappe:
I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Escapist's Guide to the Galaxy.
Take this quiz

Meh I messed up 2x before getting 100%. I'm not exactly fit to study or be all about space. Of course I have a love for it's size and how vastly creative it can get with the gasses forming and the colors- oh and aliens.

This damn quiz is driving me nuts. Space is like my addictive hobby, wtf am I missing?
Got 90% Argh! lol

Edit:
Sigh I can describe you to how light bends around Jupiter or about time dilation, the many ways life could of began and how it could possibly end, but I can't recall the name of a stupid nebula.

I love space but I only got 50% of this right.

Oh well, I put that badge on my profile. Lunchtime is an illusion for me every workday and I love space so yeah. Goodbye Gamepunx Subscriber badge!

Horray! First time EVER I'm even in the first page of high scores. Still took me 2 tries, though.

The fact that Urectum was an option for the question about Uranus literally made me laugh out loud.

9 out of 10, not bad. But some questions where to easy.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here