Trailers: Woodcutter Simulator 2013 - Trailer

Woodcutter Simulator 2013 - Trailer

Why do you think the grid in Tron is devoid of trees?

Watch Video

One of these days they'll combine all these various simulators into the ultimate 'pretend you have a 9-5 job' game, and minds will be blown.

Still waiting on that zero punctuation review of farming simulator 2013, btw...

"X" Simulator game? Time to link the video!

Also I sincerely hope somebody at The Escapist, whether it's one of the staff (so Andy Chalk in this case due to his extensive coverage of the games) or one of the content makers (so Yahtzee) is making reviews of these.

Andy Shandy:

Also I sincerely hope somebody at The Escapist, whether it's one of the staff (so Andy Chalk in this case due to his extensive coverage of the games) or one of the content makers (so Yahtzee) is making reviews of these.

I prefer this one:

Avaholic03:

Andy Shandy:

I prefer this one:

You damn ninjas.... I just opened a new tab to pull that youtube video out! Lol smoke coal ev ree day

Damn you guys. First farming simulator, now this? Man, just cross breed this stuff with GTA and Twisted Metal so we can go on rampages with our pimped out combine harvesters.

Avaholic03:

Andy Shandy:

I prefer this one:

I like this one.

*sees videos that have been posted*

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook