The Escapist Presents: Josh's Five Favorites

Josh's Five Favorites

Josh's five favorite games of 2012.

Watch Video

While X-Com may not be my VERY favorite game ever, I'd have to say it's definitely one of the best games I've ever played so I can certainly live with its new title as "Best Game Ever" in content.

XCOM can crash, really!? Still going to go ahead and buy it soon.

For some reason there are two threads for this video? Reposting what I've posted in the other thread:

X-COM is my second most-played game this year (the 1st is Rocksmith, which is not entirely a "video"-game), and I still think I haven't played enough of it, so it would be one of my top choices for GOTY too.

But prepare for people saying you have no taste because you put Blops 2 AND Diablo 3 on the list. For the record I found D3 really fun too.

Baaah,no hipster choices,baah,I'm not listening to you,baaaaah! /hipster mode off
Anyway,I guess there has to be some balance in the office in terms of tastes in games,and I assume your choices are based on you could play and enjoy rather than having a collection of dozens of games you've played over the year Josh :D

Black Ops 2 as 3rd? Well, I'll get the marshmallows ready for the flame war just about to be unleashed.

Riobux:
Black Ops 2 as 3rd? Well, I'll get the marshmallows ready for the flame war just about to be unleashed.

Funny thing is, most of the people who will curse, probably haven't played it anyway. I haven't played it as i refused to buy it after the last several installments all being basically the same game. Not that its a bad game, just stale now.

Well that was pointless.. We've just learned about the gaming habits of one person. A completely subjective 'Top 5'.

At least Jim Sterling backed up his choices with objective statements.

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 58872)