Justin's Five Favorites of 2012

Justin's Five Favorites of 2012

Justin's top five games from 2012.

Read Full Article

Nice list. Four of those are in my top ten (the odd one out here is Guild Wars 2. I tried it. It was my first MMO. I hated it).
But yeah, Mark of the Ninja is fantastic. It's my Game of the Year. Tribes is also great. I love the mobility. I'm always running around, getting into intense skirmishes, and I almost NEVER get sniped. That's wonderful. Nothing bums me out more than getting instakilled by some jackass sitting across the map with a sniper rifle.

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday. Guild Wars 2 is an amazing game. One of the best MMOs I have ever played.

Happy Birthday! Hope you get a bunch of cool games! Like anothor copy of Baldur's Gate. ;)

Also, cool list.

I'm glad FTL is getting alot of praise. I just reached the Mothership with the Fed Cruiser, and got my ass handed to me. Fun fun fun.

saintdane05:
I'm glad FTL is getting alot of praise. I just reached the Mothership with the Fed Cruiser, and got my ass handed to me. Fun fun fun.

FTL is awesome and deserves the praise it's getting :D In fact, I liked all the games in this list.

One question about the competition, you have Australia covered as a nation that is viable, does New Zealand count? Because I have seen other things count our country as basically the same ^_^; and I'm kinda hopeful this one does.

DustyDrB:
Nice list. Four of those are in my top ten (the odd one out here is Guild Wars 2. I tried it. It was my first MMO. I hated it).
But yeah, Mark of the Ninja is fantastic. It's my Game of the Year. Tribes is also great. I love the mobility. I'm always running around, getting into intense skirmishes, and I almost NEVER get sniped. That's wonderful. Nothing bums me out more than getting instakilled by some jackass sitting across the map with a sniper rifle.

When he said Mark of the Ninja was on his list, I actually thought to myself: "That guy with the Jimmy Hopkins avatar sure is going to be pleased."

Trust Justin to bring up Baldur's Gate.

Guild Wars 2 was the game that reminded me I still have a terrible MMO addiction lurking underneath. I wish I could just have a taste, but I can't.

I carried out your Birthday Wish and tried the games on the list I haven't played yet. So I played Tribes Ascend basically. And I have to say I really like it. Any game that can make movement fun and have good combat is a great game in my book. Thank you very much for the recommendation.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here