No Right Answer: Who Would Win? Redux

Who Would Win? Redux

What better to simultaneously celebrate the last debate of 2012 and our 80th episode? Why, by getting all your favorite debaters to play another rip-roaring round of Who Would Win?

Watch Video

Godzilla has probably already won more school elections than Harry as a write in candidate :P
I'm not really sure who would win at dog sledding because on the one hand, Steven Hawking's chair would weigh him down, but on the other hand Clooney's smile would cause the snow to melt :P

See you guys again next year!

Chris seems crazier than usual today. It's a good thing.
Also, look up the speech from The Great Dictator and tell me that Chaplin is not poetry

Godzilla would dominate Harry Potter in a school-board election. I mean, seriously, who do you trust more? The kid who constantly put his close friends and loved ones in harm's way or the loveable behemoth that has saved the planet in the upwards of 19 times? Godzilla would budget the SHIT out of your school dances.

I enjoyed this! I wouldn't mind if the whole show was this!

I didn't remember how funny that freaking game is. I need it, I really do, how does one get it?

I was going to ask for a barcode, or even a publisher for this game.

You just can't Google "Who Would Win". It doesn't.

That was a fun episode to watch.

Thanks guys.

That was hilarious, loved this one. I wonder if a community-based one, where we suggest activities and characters, could work because that would be kickass.

Ha! That Bugs Bunny end was perfect! :) Well done.

Captcha: easy as pie

What does that mean? Is it suppose to mean that making pie is easy, that eating pie is easy, or does it have something to do with math?

That crossword gag was just PERFECT! Looking forward to more of this game in the future. I wouldn't mind if you changed it so that every second week was a who would win instead of a no right answer!

Awesome episode guys, super funny. I really hope to see this game again

still lots of fun but becareful not to overuse it...

vxicepickxv:

Here ya go!

http://www.amazon.com/Gamewright-1102D-Who-Would-Win/dp/B0051DT7LE/ref=pd_sim_sbs_t_1

How the hell did charlie chaplin lose on poetry?! Have you SEEN the great dictator? Just the end speech should convince you.

Firefilm:

vxicepickxv:

Here ya go!

http://www.amazon.com/Gamewright-1102D-Who-Would-Win/dp/B0051DT7LE/ref=pd_sim_sbs_t_1

Thank you, good sir. I was about to ask the same question.

I nearly lost it along with those guys in regards to the Picasso/Santa Claus weight loss one.

"Tomas Edison, lying Tomas Edison"
Gave me mad giggles

Overall awesome episode :)

Akratus:
How the hell did charlie chaplin lose on poetry?! Have you SEEN the great dictator? Just the end speech should convince you.

I completely agree with you, but that would mean Chris losing, and we can't have that.

I was waiting for Chris to get Hitler or Benedict Arnold so I could hear him talk about Honest Hitler. Lying Edison was good enough I believe.

Video link broken?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here