Jimquisition: Epic Hole (B Mine Cliffy)

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Epic Hole (B Mine Cliffy)

Over a year ago, Jim Sterling and Cliff Bleszinski (then of Epic Games) had a public falling out and have never traded a word since.

Watch Video

I'm not quite sure what I just watched but I'm pretty sure it was the best thing ever.

What a loving way to end 2012, Jim.

Is it just me or is the video playing at like 1/3 speed with no sound for anyone else?

No offense Jim, but you are a lot fatter than I thought.
OT: Yeah I think the video is at a weird pace.

Edit: I got Jim Sterling to reply to me, eat it suckas!

Awesome. The love is most definitely felt. How can Cliffy reject you now?

Agayek:
Is it just me or is the video playing at like 1/3 speed with no sound for anyone else?

Just you I think - worked fine for me..

Haha, oh wow. I started laughing before the music even started. And I kept laughing once it did.

Man, I didn't thought that 2012 would end so greatly.

DrMegaNutz:

OH NO OFFENSE TAKEN I AM GRATEFUL ACTUALLY BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA I WAS FAT IN FACT DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS NOW!?

Jim, I love thee as I love none other. Marry me?

I knew I remembered the background voice. its nice to see the escapist crew still doing cross overs. One is good, two must be better.

This does seem the right time to ask: Do you want to get fiscal Cliff?

I am just so happy right now. This made up for having to work on New Year's Eve.

Not to be a downer, but if any of your holes are filled by cliff, please Jim for the love of everything that is good, do not post pictures of the process on the internet and, furthermore, do not send them to me via PM.
Also under no circumstances publish photoshopped pictures of cliff and you caring for your Willam Dafoe-baby.

Must... not ... make... gay... joke... about Jim's Epic Hole...

Agayek:

Same here, I think it's got something to do with the fireworks in the site background. It cleared up once I switched to fullscreen.

xD HA! Ya killed me with this one Jim!

Also, great way to turn the other cheek (even though you were in the right mostly in this argument).
:D I'm sure Jesus is saying right now, "Thank God for you Jim".
Oh, and a special thanks to Gavin too.

Well done, and may the coming year be good for us all!

Well this was a thing that happened.

Now we wait for the comments to be overrun by a heated debate about racism, homophobia and paedophiles... somehow.

Oh god that was cheesy.
I also think this is more than Cliffy B. is worth.

Pro tip: if you start of a sentence with "No offense" chances are...it'll be pretty f'ing offensive to the person on the receiving end. Best bet if you start something with no offense you should just shut up and walk away.

This video seemed more retro jimquisition (first 10 episodes) than the quality jimquisitions we have been getting the latter half of 2012. Odd way to end it in my opinion.

Jonathan Holmes will be jealous that Cliffy filled Jim's hole.
Great way to end the year Jim.

GAunderrated:
This video seemed more retro jimquisition (first 10 episodes) than the quality jimquisitions we have been getting the latter half of 2012. Odd way to end it in my opinion.

How so? The original episodes were me, a blank wall, and unscripted rambling. This, in contrast, seems radically different. I'm curious as to what you feel wasn't up to snuff.

In any case, the show goes back to its usual routing next week. Having episodes stuck on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, I felt it prudent not to return to the typical subjects until after the holidays.

What the fuck...

Not what I expected, not by a long shot.

I must be getting old; its new years and I can't tell whats Twilight Zone and whats not.
Was this Twilight Zone?
If so, when did Serling get fat and change his name to Jim? Was he getting teased because his name was Rod?
I'm so confused.

Fantastic!

But one of the lines in the chorus sounds like "I want this sanity to end" which can't be right, but I just can't hear "I want this insanity to end."

That hole must be pretty epic indeed. And Blezinski is dead inside if this doesn't make him laugh. :)

ritchards:
Fantastic!

But one of the lines in the chorus sounds like "I want this sanity to end" which can't be right, but I just can't hear "I want this insanity to end."

"I want this enmity to end."

I had realized after the video was done that it came out pretty wrong-sounding. But ah well!

Beautiful song Jim. Although it was slightly painful listening to your voice in comparison to Gavin's.

Despite all evidence to the contrary, Jim is not your stereotypical opera singer.

That being said, I wonder if we will hear a reply from the second party.

Jandau:
Must... not ... make... gay... joke... about Jim's Epic Hole...

Agayek:

Same here, I think it's got something to do with the fireworks in the site background. It cleared up once I switched to fullscreen.

It's definitely the fireworks. Every time they go off it makes my page-scrolling stutter.

EPIC games are epic fail, as far as I'm concerned. They lashed out at the PC community when Gears of War failed to impress us. Refused to consider that it was because the game just wasn't good on the PC and instead called us all pirates and basically snubbed us completely. Also loading it up with Games For Windows Live wasn't the smartest idea ever.

dont worry Jim if cliffy wont fill your epic hole im sure holmes will!

Jimothy Sterling:

DrMegaNutz:

OH NO OFFENSE TAKEN I AM GRATEFUL ACTUALLY BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA I WAS FAT IN FACT DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS NOW!?

Don't listen to him Jim, He's jealous of your godliness.

OT: Awesome video. I wager that was the strangest thing Gav has done all year.

Jimothy Sterling:

DrMegaNutz:
snip to remove context.

Yes! Friend request sent at full warp.

OT: Fun video, loved the basketball. You will go pro one day, just keep trying.

I'm kinda indifferent to Cliff "Cliffy B" Bleszinski ever since the whole Gears of War thing happened, but the song was a good laugh.
Hope 2013 brings some good will between Epic Games an the PC community.

Also, at 4:00 was that a pair of underpants next to the bird?
By the gods Jim, what did you do?

Best way to end 2012

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook