Jimquisition: Epic Hole (B Mine Cliffy)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

I hope that the "no animals were harmed" disclaimer was not intentionally omitted... Also, this video is an assault on the senses. A violent, painful assault. Excellent work, Miracle of Sterling.

Jim is a pro baller. I wasn't sure if it was him or Jordan himself in those clips.

I think that may have been the best thing I've seen this year.

With regards to dead animals/shed clothes/anything else -- we didn't set up any props or scenery outside of what I was wearing. Any roadkill/washed up carcasses were just part of the usual Mississippi scenery. The Asian fellow we found was a stranger who we asked to be in it.

Funny thing -- we asked him if he'd mind standing with me for the vid and he said, "You sure you want you an Asian in your video?"

Keep on trucking, harshly self-deprecating Asian Beach Guy! Just keep on trucking.

Now all we need now, is a song made by Ciffy B.

DVS BSTrD:
This does seem the right time to ask: Do you want to get fiscal Cliff?

That was a pretty Epic pun. In fact, the amount of puns you make is Unreal.

Also, Jim, I thought the video sucked.

8/10.

Great way to end 2012 Jim.

Wonder if Cliff will reply to this song.

Based on podtoid this could have been much, much different...i cant decide if i woulda liked it better...

Most impressive your repertoire is as wide as you epic bravardo indecates and not your girth like some uncooth swines dare say. I bow before your generocity at allowing Miricle of sound to play with a man so rounded with musical skill as he is humble.

Please continue your mastery in your work and know while i drink my self into a coma I will be thinking of this touching masterpiece. Be well Jim and travel into a new year knowing you are loved.

This was magnificent. I laughed, i shed tears, i rooted for the protagonist (that being Jim`s Epic Hole).
It was quite the awesome song, and great to hear a bit of Gavin in there as well!
So, yeah. Rock on, Jim, and have yourself a great 2013!

How many points per game did you average in your college basketball career? You are obviously a natural

Hilarious vid

Jimothy Sterling:

DrMegaNutz:
No offense Jim, but you are a lot fatter than I thought.

OH NO OFFENSE TAKEN I AM GRATEFUL ACTUALLY BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA I WAS FAT IN FACT DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS NOW!?

This comment gets an 8/10. I deducted 2 points for the CAPS.

Who did the camera work on the beach? They did a pretty good job with the composition.

AkaDad:

Jimothy Sterling:

DrMegaNutz:

OH NO OFFENSE TAKEN I AM GRATEFUL ACTUALLY BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA I WAS FAT IN FACT DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS NOW!?

This comment gets an 8/10. I deducted 2 points for the CAPS.

8/10? The nerve!
How dare you offend our god, Jim Sterling like this?

I will find you, AkaDad, mark my words.

Epic song and video. I needed a laugh, so thank you, Jim, you've made my holiday a little bit better.
I gotta say though: Gav's voice made this song feel very different. More like a genuine love song for Cliffy B

No offense, Jim, but you have the voice of an angel, the body of a lion, and the poetic stylings of a young Carl Sandburg.

I'm sorry if you had to find out this way.

When I heard Jim say 'here's a song i made' I'll admit it, I cringed a little.

After listening to it, I found Jim's singing/rapping talents to be better then expected, so yeah, feel free to hook up with MoS agree for a co-lab again later.

just maybe not sing about some twat like Cliffy B next time -.-

Well, that was interesting, I wonder if Cliffy B will see it. By the way Jim, you seem to hold a grudge against Konami, just sayin :P

Gangster Jim is best Jim.

DrMegaNutz:

Indeed. When he said that he was "Fat. A lot." I didn't think he was really all that big, but... Wow. I was wrong.

Gotta say, when you had the blond wig on I flat out lost it.

This song has left me with a strange, erect feeling within my pants. Which is odd, considering I don't have a penis. Is this a side effect of New York legalizing gay marriage? Am I catching the gay? Dammit, I should have listened to all those anti-gay, anti-let women make their own choices about their own bodies politicians!

This is like those times when the crossing lights tell me to both don't walk and walk simultaneously.

The humping of the playground hippo at 04:25 needs to be made into a gif! O.o

One thing - the end titles are shown with 'Epic Hole' still playing over them... and at the end it says "Like the music? Check out more at Drillqueen.com". Either Drill Queen have drastically changed their style, or someone is lazy!

(I'm just kidding of course, have a great New Year!)

Frank_Sinatra_:

DrMegaNutz:

Indeed. When he said that he was "Fat. A lot." I didn't think he was really all that big, but... Wow. I was wrong.

You guys are really infatuated with Jim's body, relax before I decide to spray you two down with a hose.

Bwhaahahaha what an Epic way to end the new year I give this video an 8/10! much thanks to the minor help from MoS... :D

Seriously weird but somehow fun tho..

Oh well Happy new year!

Tears are streaming down my cheeks like a waterfall of sadness and joy.
That was a beautiful song.

Shotgun Guy:

Frank_Sinatra_:

DrMegaNutz:

You guys are really infatuated with Jim's body, relax before I decide to spray you two down with a hose.

You don't want to see sweat rivulets roll gracefully down his thighs?

Dear Jim,

I have no idea what the hell I just watched...but it was pretty cool. If I ever meet you in person, I'll have to buy you a drink purely for this video alone. The same goes for Gavin as well. Thank you and Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

CCM

Best New Years thing I've ever seen.

You should do more with Gav next year Jim!

Jim Sterling, winner of the 2012 Award for Best Use of "Enmity" in a Song's Lyrics.

So you went out for a drive, went to a playground, loitered down a beach, coerced an Asian man to star on the internet and man-handled Miniature William Dafoe, all to a song supplied by MiracleOfSound with your vocals over the top?

9/10!

...which is between a rotten dog turd and the almighty holy grail, depending on your reviewer.

These eyes cannot un-see.

Well that was... Interesting...
Still, 8/10, that's pretty good. If he wanted better, than fine, he's allowed to. But it feels like people in the games industry have a habit of blaming the rest of the universe when a game they made didn't do as well as they wanted it to. I dunno, Cliffy B's a good enough guy, but there's something that's always rubbed me the wrong way about him.

Jim, you and Gav need to work together way more. That was beautiful.

Why do you keep rejecting our love to be with Cliff?
You know he can never love you like I do!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here