Miracle of Sound: The Call Of Duty Circus

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Call Of Duty Circus

It's the Call Of Duty Circus and it's coming to your town.

Watch Video

Great to hear some tunes from you again Gavin, and it's another comedy song, awesome.
Can't wait to hear your continued work and looking forward to Level 3 immensly :)

That was amazing

That was amazing. I couldn't stop laughing because a lot of those things in the songs are what my friends complain about when they play COD. Meanwhile I stick and play some platformers. ^.^

Loved it. The rhyme about stabbing in the toe and the controller throw had me in fits.

i laughed my ass off XD

now let me go get it before it runs too far away

The most accurate representation of CoD ever, Love it Gav!

Hooray you're back. Loved the song man, half a minute and I was tapping my feet, a full minute and my head was bopping too. The bits about your circus of freaks COD players was very amusing. Glad to see you doing well after the bad news about the tinnitus.

Like the other more 'fun' songs this was a joy to listen to. Really well done and like the little jokes with flying controllers and low pitched kids.

That was a great song, but I think it was also one of the funniest music videos I've ever seen. Great job!

Hilarious! Just can't stop laughing now. And the video is awesome too. Thank You For Fun! :3

The video definitely made this one. Props to the editor who threw all that together.

civatrix:
That was a great song, but I think it was also one of the funniest music videos I've ever seen. Great job!

We had so much fun making the video for this one... especially the dolphin dives :D At one stage we had 8 fans running around MW2 kicking my ass getting revenge for having to let me kill them for the stealth clown part :D. Good times :)

Shynobee:
The video definitely made this one. Props to the editor who threw all that together.

One great thing about COD is its theater mode, it's very flexible and lets you get lots of funmky shots even on the console versions.

MiracleOfSound:

civatrix:

We had so much fun making the video for this one... especially the dolphin dives :D At one stage we had 8 fans running around MW2 kicking my ass getting revenge for having to let me kill them for the stealth clown part :D. Good times :)

Watching three guys swan dive off the side of a ship was hilarious, and the video fit so well with not just the lyrics of the song but the tone as well. I say again, Great job!

That was very VERY good, am a fan now.
Funny well though lyrics the music suited it perfect and the video was better than most of the stuff you see on you tube about "OMG 1337 kill streak"

look forward to going through the back catalog

Great job Gav, that was hilarious :)

Enjoyed every second of it. Bravo good sir.

Hurray! Gav has returned. Sorry to hear that you have tinnitus, I have it as well and it really sucks at times. Must be even worse as a musician. Great song and I hope you can keep making them

Awesome work. Glad to see you getting back into things.

What terrible acts must I do, get you to make a song about Planetside2?

You have truly performed a miracle today Gav; your song made Call of Duty actually look like fun to play!

There was much laughter at the spinning sniping 10 year old! Love the little call backs to Shooter Guy.

Right now, my feelings are mixed about this one. It's good yes I suppose, but I find your other fun songs (although you could argue that all your songs are fun) to be better.

Again, that's just how I feel at the moment. Another few listens I might like it more, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Doesn't fit the "mood" of the game. :)

Heh, love it. And shows why I prefer to play with bots. Well, the bots in Black Ops 1. Can't play with bots in Black Ops 2 and still rank up unless I play online with other people. Yeah, you have to play with other people to play with bots if you still want to have the fun of ranking up and unlocking stuff.

Why? I don't have a fucking clue. But it's a stupid damn decision and I hate it. Sometimes I don't want to play online. Sometimes I can't. Those times I want to play with bots. Making me have to play with other people to play with bots defeats the purpose of having bots, since if someone was looking to play with bots, they don't want to or can't play with people. Sure, you can still play with bots without anyone, but if you do that you don't have your own separate rank you can increase and unlock stuff. It's all unlocked from the start. Sure it's probably a pretty petty complaint, but part of the fun is ranking up. And I would rather not have to play online with other people to do that when I play with bots.

silverhawk100:
Doesn't fit the "mood" of the game. :)

Yep. :D And that's one of the great things about the song.

Ya make the game sound so fun Gavin. Well done.

I don't play CoD, so can anyone tell me what the purpose of the spinning snipers is? Shooter guy also talked about them, so I suppose they're a common occurence, but I don't get why. Is it showing off that you can still hit, or is it abusing a console autoaim function or something?

General Michi:

Just a warning, you WILL get a warning for that post if you don't add to it.

Great video and song. I was a bit disheartened when I saw it was another CoD one, but it was hilarious and catchy.

That was amazingly funny, I don't play CoD and even so, I was laughing.

That was bloody hilarious.

I was expecting a campy circus song from the title and I got one, and I love it!

The high pitched 'Oh my God!' and 'WOOHOO!' had me laughing for a while. Great job on this Gav, and I will be definitely be listening to this one a lot. :D

My god,
it was glorious!
"He's got more revs per minute than the discs in his console"
This may replace Joker song as my favorite due to that line.

Back to making songs I see? That's good. :D

Anyway, I loved it. I showed it to my friends and he wouldn't stop laughing. The high pitched "prepubescent sniper" voices really made me chuckle. XD

"Then farewell to your controller, out the window it will go"

Oh God, mercy!! I think I almost died of laughter at that point xD

I wonder, Gav... did you have to do many takes while recording this song? I think I wouldn't have been able to sing without bursting into snickers and laughter at certain points xD

*Wipes the tears from his eyes*
Well, that was fantastic.

I couldn't even hear the tinnitus in this song! All I heard was the best comedy song of all time!

This beats shooter guy by a considerable margin. Nice job!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here