No Right Answer: Best Science Fiction Job Ever

Pages PREV 1 2

I want to be a MIB agent :) Or a Blade Runner, nobody talks about the Blade Runners, ok, Blade Runners are cool but evidently not well paid. Forget it, I'll take the MIB job.

In your jobless universe the only new video games that will ever be made will be from hobbyists doing it in their spare time, so not nearly as much new games as this universe.

Plus who the hell is going to be the doctor in this jobless universe?

Mr_Terrific:
Umm...how do you have this conversation without bringing up being a Starship Captain?...whether it's Galaxy class as in Star Trek, or Firefly class as in...you know.

QFT

It shouldn't even have been this close.

A.) They DID try to talk to Gozer the Gozerian and she was all like "FINGER LASERS" before Doctor Doom knew what was what.

B.) If the Ghostbusters DIDN'T stop Gozer the Gozerian, It would have destroyed the world. Vigo killed hundreds of his subjects back in his time, and now as a ghost AND powered with the Mood Slime, he wanted to take a baby, banish it's soul, and do it again in New York. Tell me that's not saving the world.

C.) Ghostbusters didn't not have fake ass old man wire-fu.

I'm as old as The Ghostbusters, so that's my pick for Best Sci-fi job. Glad it won!

I call shenanigans at 03:05. "I get a rocket car, you get a hearse that makes a loud annoying noise" and the point goes to the hearse? SHENANIGANS!

Well any job is better than being a starship trooper, you mainly end up being cannon fodder/bug food, or even have your brain sucked out. Not fun

When that picture of Will Smith popped up that said everyone but Tony look over here I freaked out. XD

ObsidianJones:
It shouldn't even have been this close.

A.) They DID try to talk to Gozer the Gozerian and she was all like "FINGER LASERS" before Doctor Doom knew what was what.

B.) If the Ghostbusters DIDN'T stop Gozer the Gozerian, It would have destroyed the world. Vigo killed hundreds of his subjects back in his time, and now as a ghost AND powered with the Mood Slime, he wanted to take a baby, banish it's soul, and do it again in New York. Tell me that's not saving the world.

C.) Ghostbusters didn't not have fake ass old man wire-fu.

Testify,dude. Also,glad to see a fellow Assist Me fan. Check out the comics by IDW,they're good stuff.

Firefilm:
Best Science Fiction Job Ever

New Year's resolution time, and what better goal to set than getting a better job?

Watch Video

You guys ever the comics by IDW?

GamerMage:

Firefilm:

New Year's resolution time, and what better goal to set than getting a better job?

Watch Video

Kyle and Chris are the avid comic readers, Dan (me) only gets to read what they let me borrow. Incidentally I just got to read Superman: Red Son. Never read idw comics yet, but the Star Trek Dr Who mix up looked cool

RadiKS Kourier from Snow Crash. Best job EVAR!

Firefilm:

GamerMage:

Firefilm:

Watch Video

Kyle and Chris are the avid comic readers, Dan (me) only gets to read what they let me borrow. Incidentally I just got to read Superman: Red Son. Never read idw comics yet, but the Star Trek Dr Who mix up looked cool

Yeah,but there's no real reason they haven't aside from maybe cash. IDW,alongside Comixology, has an app that has access to Ghostbusters comics,which they both should check out. I've even heard people call them "The closest thing to a followup the movies before GB3 you can get".

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here