LoadingReadyRun: Resolved

Pages PREV 1 2

Beej's idea would have been cH2, with slightly exaggerated versions of already slightly exaggerated versions of the LRR team's characters.

pigmy wurm:
Matt's video reminded me of some of your previous work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM-QcAP-Xio

I had the same thought.

Shocksplicer:
As an Australian, I think I can safely say that a joke about Julia Gillard and a Wallaby would probably get you MORE Aussie viewers.

Agreed! We Aussies make fun of our leaders (and pretty much anyone else) on a regular basis!

I was literally thinking at the end of this episode "I wonder what their lives are like? I bet their lives are awesome, albeit rather busy/hectic" Then BAM Beej with the stinger. STOP READING MY MIND!

i feel like i have friends when i watch this show.

if you can make a joke about Tony Abbott being sexist I can see even more people from Australia watching the videos

Slycne:
Buying more Magic cards seems like a New Years Resolution worth keeping up with. Bring on Gatecrash, Modern Masters, 2014 Core Set, Dragon's Maze...

Plus the new expansion pushing out Innistrad block.

I'm surprised these guys even manage to get a solid video out each week. But then I suppose this is a slightly exaggerated version of events (ah? :D Ah?! :D).

attackshark:
i feel like i have friends when i watch this show.

I kinda wanna give a hug now... Do you wanna hug?

wackelpudding:
A commodoreHUSTLE start into the new year is the bestest start into the new year. Also, I should've learned French.

Don't worry. Even if you had understood French, this is approximately what the voice over said (to the best of my understanding:

"Because the are you sleeping? No. Jaqcues is are you sleeping. A lesson the beautiful, the round from France, and France, and France is (long?). And France was dying. Oh yeah. (Incomprehensible) "the big feet" of Montcalm and his (incomprehensible). Yes. No. Of course not! ...Yes. Sit down."

Farther than stars:

i'm good. i got the LLR crew to keep me company.

More CH is a resolution I can support. Also, can anyone who speaks French give us non-speaking members of the public a basic runthrough of what Andy says?

BehattedWanderer:
More CH is a resolution I can support. Also, can anyone who speaks French give us non-speaking members of the public a basic runthrough of what Andy says?

Look up 2 posts before yours!

I could have sworn he said "Diet Jesus".

attackshark:

Farther than stars:

i'm good. i got the LLR crew to keep me company.

Yeah, that's probably for the best...

The Commodore Hustle version of Commodore Hustle would be interesting...

Tiroe:
Don't worry. Even if you had understood French, this is approximately what the voice over said (to the best of my understanding:

"Because the are you sleeping? No. Jaqcues is are you sleeping. A lesson the beautiful, the round from France, and France, and France is (long?). And France was dying. Oh yeah. (Incomprehensible) "the big feet" of Montcalm and his (incomprehensible). Yes. No. Of course not! ...Yes. Sit down."

See, that would've made it even funnier. The absolute absurd WTF?-kind of funny, that is.

I always find mis-used German extremely funny, or maybe only the act of trying to figure out what they were trying to say.

blahblahqueblahparle...*bunch of french*....HABS. best part of the video :)

Lord Hosk:
I saw that this was a episode about your lives only slightly and or extremely exaggerated so I didnt watch it.

Also as a side note
Fart Jokes are funny.

Hosk, has anyone ever told you that you're awesome? Because you're awesome.

Also: I like to think that the commodoreHustle of the commodoreHustle world is actually an idealized version of themselves that is world-famous and really really classy.

Shocksplicer:
As an Australian, I think I can safely say that a joke about Julia Gillard and a Wallaby would probably get you MORE Aussie viewers.

Seconded. It would probably also be the most watched online video in Australia for weeks.

well thank you I just wish the red button would go to the start or the end where I keep trying to put it.

BEEJ!

Sorry, any video with Beej is a good video.

Shocksplicer:

Agreed, she generally isn't well liked :P

Graham, between this video and the one where Matt puts on different hats you have to admit he makes great videos!

:D

yay!! Australia gets a mention :D Im not sure wether or not to cringe about the fact that Julia is known as joke internationally, but over all it made my day. now I can't stop thinking about rangas and wallabies. heh, wallabie.

Matt truly captured what it's like to take Film 101 and then think you can make a movie.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here