Feed Dump: Maximum Macca

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Maximum Macca

This week on Feed Dump, we learn that smuggling caviar is apparently a thing.

Watch Video

Should have smuggled reptiles. Always bet on reptiles.

The real question is, who would want to stop a poop train? Do you know how messy that would be?

That 17-month mock mission ended in November 2011. 14 months late, guys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARS-500

I want to see Graham demonstrate that hat while a cat sits on the back of the chair.

Boredom: Silent but deadly
and when did Kathleen go gaga for caca?

You people disturbe me, but in the fun happy "I want to be part of your world" kind of way // I also like how a serious story (ie: the space capsul one) gor rail roaded by Katleen and her poop train so we didn't learn anything other than those six guys were dipressed when they came out

-M

Anyone else find Graham's demonstration of the hat oddly arousing? No one?

...I'll be in my bunk.

Come on Kathleen, it's the Poo Choo Train, not the Poop Poop Train.

Don Reba:

Well without it we wouldn't have Kathleen's poo poo train.

That hat is awesome.

However, now they have uncovered the skinny jeans conspiracy, Feed Dump will be canceled and LRR will mysteriously go into retirement.

Sorry, "retirement."

I guess what I'm saying is: RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THE ORDER OF THE TROUSER IS COMING FOR YOU!

This is the space that would be filled with words of love for the LRR team if I wasn't so busy trying to figure out how to breathe again after laughing my fucking ass off at "POOP-POOP!"

Kathleen. You're mad. In a good way.

Eddie Izzard is my hero.

Eddie Izzard is my hero.

Three things:

NUMBER ONE: Let's stop putting things in pants, people. You're inventing WAY too many euphemisms for something.

NUMBER TWO: Dammit...I want to move to Austrailia now! I got screwed out of the 7-Elevens turning into Kwik-E-Marts for the Simpsons Movie in my neck of the woods because of all the Holiday stores edging them out...now I want to go to Macca!

CAPTCHA: Get The Hopper Free

Oh great...the Captcha's getting in on this now!

NUMBER THREE: That hat looks like someone scalped a Christmas Moogle. Just sayin'.

Everyone I know refers to macdonalds as McDicks here, and many of them still eat it (mind they usually aren't sober).

Also, silliest hat yet!

I drank something right before Kathleen mentioned the poop train... I should've known better, but luckily my desk remained dry. Luckily also, I managed to swallow before Graham put on that hat. It wouldn't have ended good otherwise.

I remember the McDonalds in New Zealand offering beetroot on their burgers. Actually, I remember most places that had hamburger offering beets on their burgers.

It was very strange.

Not a bad combination, though, honestly.

Don't get me started on the pizza, though.

I need that hat. I've seen hats on feed dump that are like "oh thats a neat hat!" but I seriously NEED that hat.

Don Reba:

This particular news is brand new.
Even The E reported it!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/121402-Simulated-Mars-Mission-Turned-Astronauts-Lazy

Why of why didn't you end the episode with 'Crazy Train' by Black Sabbath?

Graham_LRR:

Don Reba:

This particular news is brand new.
Even The E reported it!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/121402-Simulated-Mars-Mission-Turned-Astronauts-Lazy

Nice save. We'll just pretend you didn't say: "astronauts that got put into a capsule in Moscow 17 months ago." :)

By the way, that was just one in a series of experiments in simulated space voyages. The latest crew got the presidential suite, but some of the predecessors were not nearly so lucky. The first experiments took place in cramped stainless steel bunks and some of the participants reported recurring nightmares.

Ok Kathleen is lying here I know on good authority that Australia without a doubt invented the Pavlova.

It is also the place of birth of Russell Crow; Crowed house; Phar Lap and the entire All Blacks Rugby team.

silvertoast:
Eddie Izzard is my hero.

silvertoast:
Eddie Izzard is my hero.

The post so nice, you posted twice.

OT: Kathleen's idea for a song and dance is fabulous, but I'm afraid that RuPaul would be illegal as he/she is always doing gay stuff, even when he/she is just standing quietly in the corner. It's one of the many mysteries of drag.

I'll say this: that hat sure beats the snot out of the "We are Santa's elves" hat.

Kathleen's poop train cannot be stopped! Poop poop! :D

For the love of god, you just say barbecue, its not actually pronounce B-B-Q!

I don't know Paul, 9 months, we could potentially have seen an increase of people when they came out.

POOP TRAIN STOPS FOR NO-ONE.

I laughed my butt off. That's hilarious.

That musical number exists, Kathleen. It's called La Cage Aux Folles. It's literally a musical about transvestites and helping homophobes accept the gay lifestyle.

Huh... I think that being know as "The Caviar Smuggler" Might actually be pretty cool, being caught and forced to pay a fine notwithstanding.

And where is Camaroon anyway? Cuz they sound like dicks for those anti-gay laws...

Oh, and Kathleen? Can't we all just get along? Can't we agree that whoever made it first, Pavlova is awesome?

And I smell a new gif from that hat scene... can we get a lineup of the various feed dump hat dance gifs going here?

Best Hat Yet! I laughed aloud and startled my GF

Yea, Kathleen, everything good from NZ will eventually be claimed by Australia. Although you can probably have Crow back.

Also, you need to sound more nasally-lazy when trying to pronounce australian words. It's not "Mucka's" it's "Mah-cos"

maybe they were depressed because their "perfect life" ended?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here