Trailers: Remember Me - Teaser Trailer

Remember Me - Teaser Trailer

One massive downside to the future is the apparent ability to erase your memories.

Watch Video

*slaps laptop* Stop playing up dammit!

OT: Looks pretty cool, but the trailer didn't give us much combat footage, need to see that first, aside from that, the art style looks kick-ass!

So...like Mirror's Edge crossed with Inception? Yeah, I might play that if the gameplay is decent. Although the Capcom logo at the start of the video doesn't inspire much confidence these days.

I think it looks interesting, in general. Some parkour and bullet-time, which is always fun.

Though..I can't help but feel it looks..generic. I mean, I'm sure it'll be fine game...but, I think a different art style would help it stand out from the crowd. That's just me, though.[1]

[1] Only slightly smarter than your average bear.

Avaholic03:
So...like Mirror's Edge crossed with Inception? Yeah, I might play that if the gameplay is decent. Although the Capcom logo at the start of the video doesn't inspire much confidence these days.

I watched a combat demo of the game (you get to make your own combos with additional compounding effects for completing them). Lot's of potential there, but will need a lot of gameplay variety and good pacing so it doesn't get stale halfway through.

I love the setting though. Reminds me of an mental image of ShadowRun

There's so much potential there..but I'd never seen clips of the hand to hand fighting before. Last time it looked like Assassins Creed crossed with Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Which I'm pretty sure equals awesome. But what if it's linear levels and lots of people fighting instead?

I want this to be good

Lucem712:
I think it looks interesting, in general. Some parkour and bullet-time, which is always fun.

Though..I can't help but feel it looks..generic. I mean, I'm sure it'll be fine game...but, I think a different art style would help it stand out from the crowd.

I really like the style. The arts probably whats drawing me most at the moment. Right up to 0:50 everything looks so bright and clean with this lovely strange vision of the future that I haven't really seen much... and then we hit 51 seconds and we begin to see glimpses what could turn out to be bad

Suddenly we've got a generic square box full of none of the stuff that the early shots had, punching generic black suited guys in a way that looks a bit hokey. And to me it looks like there's invisible walls around that square box. I could deal with the linearity but if much gameplay at all is going to take place in grey squares with nothing in them whatsoever, it's not going to attract me

It looked interesting but the break-up/static at the beginning had me grinding my teeth even though I recognized that it was a part of the trailer.

This had me interested until I realized it was a fighting game. Bah, was hoping for some more first-person action.
Also, the voice acting wasn't very good, was it?

Looks interesting.
Voice acting in everything I've seen of it is bad though and this is no exception.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here