Movie Trailers: Stitches - Official Trailer

Stitches - Official Trailer

Nothing like an undead clown to liven up the party.

Watch Video

This is actually getting an international release? Wow, I really didn't think it would go any further than the UK and Ireland.
But yeah, it is genuinely very funny. Especially in the terrible pun department. The trailer doesn't quite give the right impression, it makes it look like it's trying to be a horror too. It's not, it's just a really absurd comedy with a horror aesthetic.

Frontastic:
But yeah, it is genuinely very funny. Especially in the terrible pun department. The trailer doesn't quite give the right impression, it makes it look like it's trying to be a horror too. It's not, it's just a really absurd comedy with a horror aesthetic.

Sooo... It's just another Dr. Giggles then?

AvsJoe:

Frontastic:

Have never seen or heard of that but after a quick googling, yeah I guess? Something similar. Though that Giggles sounds like it was supposed to be mainly a horror, my take on Stitches was that it was first a and foremost a comedy.

Ross Noble as a killer clown? I'm sold.

Frontastic:

AvsJoe:

Frontastic:

Have never seen or heard of that but after a quick googling, yeah I guess? Something similar. Though that Giggles sounds like it was supposed to be mainly a horror, my take on Stitches was that it was first a and foremost a comedy.

Dr. Giggles was as much of a horror film as Shaun of the Dead. It had tense moments, but when the killer doctor appeared it would go full comedy, assuming comedy here means "bad doctor-themed puns".

AvsJoe:

Frontastic:

AvsJoe:

Dr. Giggles was as much of a horror film as Shaun of the Dead. It had tense moments, but when the killer doctor appeared it would go full comedy, assuming comedy here means "bad doctor-themed puns".

Oh right, well in that case yes. They do sound like practically the same film.

I must actually watch that film, it sounds pretty decent. And bad puns are just the best thing if employed right.

Frontastic:

AvsJoe:

Frontastic:

Oh right, well in that case yes. They do sound like practically the same film.

I must actually watch that film, it sounds pretty decent. And bad puns are just the best thing if employed right.

I didn't like it so much but the film has a cult following. It's worth a shot.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here