Can You Name The Film From A Frame?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

10/10? First try? Who am I and what have I done with... Me? (That sentence doesn't really work in 1st person, does it...)

I mean, okay, so I guessed on only two of them, but I was sure I was guessing wrong both times...

Two weeks in a row with 100% first time?

I AM THE GREETEST!

The_Darkness:
10/10? First try? Who am I and what have I done with... Me? (That sentence doesn't really work in 1st person, does it...)

I mean, okay, so I guessed on only two of them, but I was sure I was guessing wrong both times...

Were they

if so same here. lol I've heard of the first but never seen it and was just a shot in the dark on the other one.

The only one I had to guess was the tire one. Still got 10/10 first try though :D

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Can You Name The Film From A Frame?.
Take this quiz

Good thing I read about Marter's review of that tire movie, otherwise I would of had no idea. Besides that though,
i've seen more then 7 of those movies and knew instantly what they were. Still took my time on it however, got the quiz aced first time :}

Wow.....and here I thought the last quiz about the weapons was easy.

Booyah, 100%. And [that tire film so I don't give away the answer] is definitely one of the more bizarre films I've seen.

had to guess on a couple of em, but still made 100% on the first go and got a pretty good time as well.

Rubber....
After reading that premise again, i remember why i skipped that movie.
A tire....with psychic powers....reaaaaallllllyyyy........

100%. The only one I didn't know was the tire one. I had to make an educated guess based off the options.

Bah, you called that a challange??!! Try using more obcure movies next time!
Oh and woo! I'm 12th place as I type this!

EDIT- Ok 13th place then!

TimeLord:
The only one I had to guess was the tire one. Still got 10/10 first try though :D

Ditto. Intriguing premise.
Ugh, I hate Godard as much as the guy probably hates all the films featured in that quiz.

One of the very rare quizzes where I've known all the answers straight away. 10/10!

Caramel Frappe:

Good thing I read about Marter's review of that tire movie, otherwise I would of had no idea. Besides that though,
i've seen more then 7 of those movies and knew instantly what they were. Still took my time on it however, got the quiz aced first time :}

Same here. The tire one was the only one I hadn't seen, but I knew about it from Marter's review. Fairly easy quiz.

Then again, I do watch a bunch of movies.

Boom. Tied for first. Being a film student has finally paid off.

Now excuse me while I stare at my bank balance and cry into a roll of store brand toilet paper.

I didn't even have the two frame load for the first two questions... and didn't need them! In fact, could probably have gotten all 10 without the images... (and I got 10/10 first go).

Lucane:

The_Darkness:

Were they

if so same here. lol I've heard of the first but never seen it and was just a shot in the dark on the other one.

Nah.

Either I watch too many movies or that quiz was far too easy.

I scored 90%, with 9 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Can You Name The Film From A Frame?.
Take this quiz
The only question I missed was the one about reigniting the sun. Sunshine? Really?

K84:
Rubber....
After reading that premise again, i remember why i skipped that movie.
A tire....with psychic powers....reaaaaallllllyyyy........

Apparently, that's a real thing. Is that movie a good one?

Darn, I must have clicked the wrong answer on #6. It was so easy I wasn't paying attention! I was led to believe I'd have to identify movies based on screenshots; how can it be I only needed to look at two screenshots to identify ten movies?

The only one that needed a screen shot was a whimsical story about a boy and his imaginary rabbit...but not really because the only other possible answer is a whimsical story about a MAN and his imaginary rabbit. I love that film..the one about the man, not the boy.

Like most here, most of the frames where pretty easy to guess. I've seen almost all of them, but the tire one I'm gonna have to put on my Netflix que; I do enjoy an odd film every once and awhile and I think that one will be right up my ally!

That quiz was made incredibly easier by the addition of plot summaries - in some cases, it gave away the answer far more than the frame did.

It was a tad disappointing, considering I got the impression that the quiz would be about naming the movies using only a single frame from that movie. Now that would have been a real challenge.

I thought this would be a quiz based on obscure frames, not obvious ones. Ah well, I'm happy with my perfect score.

TimeLord:

Same here. I can't believe I got it right haha.

90% on the first run.

Most of the frames were quite easy to guess on and the text was a bit too much of a hint.

raven47172:
Either I watch too many movies or that quiz was far too easy.

quiz was far too easy. 10/10 first try only movie i hadn't seen is rubber but there was a lot of internet coverage after a teaser hit internet so that was easy as well.

Sort of lucky me. With the exception of one (the one with the tyre), I had seen all the answers at least once. Didn't get too lucky guessing that tenth one, though...

EDIT: Huh, look at that, seems I wasn't the only one who got all of them except for Rubber on the first try.

Apparently I got 9 out of 10, I thought I got all of them, I cant figure out which one was wrong :(

Some really great movies on here, including a few that I loved even though I was hesitant to try (ie that other Christian Bale movie). The only one that got me was the tire. That rather come out of left field.

Damn would have gotten 100% but i have never seen sunshine saw all the others though.

I somehow thought it would be harder...Escapist, make an even harder one !

It was the Sunshine one that threw me, got all the others first time though (was impressed with myself for getting the Rubber one!).

Way too easy.

That was easy (10/10)
Next time pick up more obscure movies

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook