LoadingReadyRun: The NASA Conspiracy

Pages PREV 1 2

STREET SHARKS!

If there are living creatures on the Moon(to lazy to rewatch and figure out the spelling)and they don't like human interaction, then how did you guys build a moonbase?

Also, wonderful stinger.

I love the idea that something so evil exists that it had to be downloaded into a machine and sent to mars. Something so amazingly evil.. "terrornett", "identity theft" and "youtube comments".. xD

I wish people on youtube would be sent that way.

I do blame the internet.

Also, Kathleen reads, like, five times faster than James.

what did I just watch?

circa90:
STREET SHARKS!

Someone else noticed?!
JAWSOME!

Hmm, something was a bit off about today's video. Graham's interpretation of a conspiracy-nut felt to on he nose for parody. Of course, a lot of those folks do a good job of lampooning themselves already.

Pfft. I could've told you that!

The third coming of Story Guy...?

Loved it. Want more. Grahamalogues are best.

So when are you going to go work for FOX?

To be a bit more serious I really hope we see more of this.

It makes so much sense!

Namechangeday:
If there are living creatures on the Moon(to lazy to rewatch and figure out the spelling)and they don't like human interaction, then how did you guys build a moonbase?

Also, wonderful stinger.

Obviously, the LRR crew are actually Selenites themselves.

Upon watching old videos, it becomes obvious that LRR is front for the Selenite-Earth Dialogue Against Terrans In Vallis Snellius (or SEDATIVS).

Hell yeah, about time someone spoke about the oppression of the Selenite people. We've been stealing their lands for too long. Er, their moons.

(Although we would be able to keep a secret moonbase if it was on the dark side of the moon... don't tell anyone)

Captcha: blue sky. IT'S ON TO ME

Space prison? Someone's been watching too much Men in Black 3. :P

P.S. Thanks

Eheheheh. I like James in the background there.
*think about it!*

still have to convince me to the wisdom of arming youtube comments with a robot body and a laser even if it is marooned on Mars for the foreseeable future

Taken today by Curiosity.
Looks Mayan to me.

How many takes did you have to do it in one shot?

two pages and no SPAAAAAAAAAAACE jokes? I am disappoint escapist.

Oh my god this is one of the best setups for a running gag you've ever done. It's like "the whole story" crossed with "johnny five."

I love it I love it, please do more of these!

Nice job guys, now just a little more and you can become a "Firehouse Subs" franchise. We need some more good food around.

Are you starting something here? Are there going to be more sketches involving these guys? Cuz I would totally throw in behind that!

R-R-R-R-RIPSTER!

Graham_LRR:
The NASA Conspiracy

This puts the entirety of the NASA program in a new light.

Watch Video

Epic episode, James especially was amazing. His little movements really gave it something special

Just think about the monstrosity that had to be sent off on the Voyager probe! Robo-zombie-Hitler?

This theory is almost as insane as the Dr Who JFK assassination theory
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Kennedy_assassination

... What the unexploded badgercrap?

Awesome.

This video was phenomenal.
Amazing execution and very funny.
Loved it!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or